my buddy nosmoke volunteers a pic smoking my leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
i told him he crazy and if anybody can identify him he doesnt know skunk. much less being in my house muching off my leaves. i give him my ugly burnt leaves of the bottom that doesnt get any light . he enjoys it says he like the different highs he gets from different leaves off diff plants .

skunk said:
i told him he crazy and if anybody can identify him he doesnt know skunk. much less being in my house muching off my leaves. i give him my ugly burnt leaves of the bottom that doesnt get any light . he enjoys it says he like the different highs he gets from different leaves off diff plants .
Hey man, personal pics aren't a good idea in this group. Tell your friend that there are photo inhancers that will make his pic come out almost clear as a bell. Not a good thing. Maybe Hick will make it go away?

Naughty, Naughty.

No helping the man.

hes the 1 that ask me to take a pic of him rolling it up and posting it in here . i told him basically what you said he said he didnt care . he thought it was funny i thought it was dumb . but i told him he better not know me if he got caught . i tell you what youll never see my face in here thats for sure .

Can't be as bad as that girl not only posting her pics, but her freinds too. I would have had a little chat with someone who posted my pic on this site.

Pretty much "HEY, LEO I AM OVER HERE, HEY CAN YOU SEE ME!!!"

Honestly, I think the cops have more important things to do than enhance a photo of/try to identify someone who pretended to roll something in a cigarette.

Yeah Ganja, that is true that cops should have better things to do, but there are alot of **** head cops out there that dont. So why take the chance.

I agree with Lady Kush.

The only way cops get ahead is by busting people. The more arrests under thier belt the quicker there promotion and pay raise. So who doesn't want to advance in there chosen career and make more money.
Think about this headline: Local cop discovers neighborhood MJ crop by finding photos of marijuana crop and suspect online.
How would that be for a cop and his resume?

if it was that case then they would be after everyone in the forum . that pic was definetly wasnt me anyways . if they did go after my friend in the pic he dont have shit and hes not a snitch . so i dont think theres a dam thing they can do about it . my friend has been in the pin before for assault . he spent 7 years of his life in there and it has litterally fucked him up in the head . he wont even get out of the car to go into walmart anymore . he used to love going anywhere there was women just for the hell of it . as of right now he is adapted to prison life and would rather be there than in society .and yes he got a ******* kick out of his face being on the internet . atleast he can say i have the nuts to do it . and can deal with the consicoinces for his actions if he had too . this is one of my best friends if not no 1 so i would appreciate it if you all lay off him . regardless of how stupid you all think that was he is my friend and i will back him up 100 percent whether it was stupid to you all or not he had fun .so could you all please drop it today . ty

myself: Can't be as bad as that girl not only posting her pics, but her freinds too. I would have had a little chat with someone who posted my pic on this site.

I wasn't laying on your freinds dude. Check this post below. That is the one I was refering too dude. Your freind and one huge joint isn't what I was refering too dude. Sorry for the mis-understanding. I didn't mean nothing against your freind. Tell him I said sorry too. This is the post below dog. I just meant don't post pics of freinds (without there knowledge) on a web-site like this.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9971#post9971
she edited the post and took her photo album link off but.

he spent 7 years of his life in there and it has litterally fucked him up in the head

Dude, I have a few freinds in. Prison don't do shit for anyone. I have one doing 5 for a blow job no lie. Another Crack cocaine 15 yrs. (got wrapped up in shit he shoulnd't have been). Another just got out manslaughter.

I didn't mean anything towards your freind dog. Peace.

Generally speaking, cops don't bust you because you rolled something that may have been a joint in the past, even if they knew exactly who/where you are.

Hey Skunk, I wasn't trying to get on your friend either...all I was trying to say is be careful. I would hate to see someone go down for something like that. In no way, shape ,or form was I looking down on your boy. For example I remember when I first joined this form....not this time in October but when I first joined like a year and a half earlier. There was this new guy that joined, cant remember the name he went by but acouple of us on here thought he might be leo. The reason we thought this was because of the questions he would ask or the comments he would make. He'd go in different rooms and either ask questions or make comments that didn't coincide with what he said in post two days prior. His timeline was all fucked up...even a newbie wouldn't do that. All I'm saying is be careful cause you never know whos watching. Hope thers no love lost...just looking out my bad.

np. he is in the forum now under nosmoke . i named him that because he never has any smoke . and appreciates the hell out of just the leaves that are dying underneath from no light . so i went ahead and gave him his very own plant im growing it for him . it did look like it was turning male with the clubs behind it but those clubs are shooting out hairs now so i guess he might get lucky . exspecially if i can keep him from picking at it early. but he has read your apoligies and if he can accept it so can i . just be kind to him he wont post alot because he dont have his own grow yet . but he will be in ocationally.

hey yall thanks fer ther concern but hell lets be honest (what the fuk are they really gona do if they did see my pic lmao i got busted coming home from college when i was 20 years old all i got was 30 dollar fine the friggin court cost was worse than the weed fine

nosmoke said:
hey yall thanks fer ther concern but hell lets be honest (what the fuk are they really gona do if they did see my pic lmao i got busted coming home from college when i was 20 years old all i got was 30 dollar fine the friggin court cost was worse than the weed fine
HAIL TO THE CHIEFEEEER

Latest posts

Back