My Buds are Starting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas! I just got a digital camera and have taken some pictures of my plant. can you guys tell me how to post a picture please

Well Here it is. My Baby! what do you think?

16DC43D2C-DCFF-6C5D-02F6BBD2C1F81D2C.jpg

16DC79585-0174-EDA0-642A3919350F7564.jpg

16DCCD990-BA16-8B3C-8924653335B282C2.jpg

16DCE7F83-B2A3-F93D-AA28C2F0054902D7.jpg

16DCFFE6F-F3FC-723B-6B3AD90BE0AD3573.jpg

16DD17648-C9E7-95A2-A3F6E0D9874D55F4.jpg

Hey Smokey,
how long did your grow take? also looks like some stretching going on. I am thinking about finally turning my plants but as of now they look sick:mad: Been growing the same 4 plants for like 2 months now and they are only at 18 inches. They are bushy as hell though, and i tried to keep the stretching to a minimum. But i burnt some of the leaves. It was too close to the light. Anyways your plant looks good. How many grams or oz. Do you think you're gonna get outta that plant? Please keep us informed.

hey closet grower how close was your light when you burt them and did you have a fan in between the light and plant? smokey how tall and old was your plant when you went 12/12? mine is almost 2 months will be on the 8th of jan. i buckled mine almost all the way over to where i have appr. 6 more stems catching up . just curiouse to know how much mine will get taller during my 12/12 cycle because some people say they grow 3 times faster while flowering .

yea its strecthed out pretty bad. i had another one that was trying to catch up but i didn't know how slow this one down. Not to mintion it spent the first mouth of it life under a show and grow from wally world and tryed to catch some sun in the day. Honest to God i did not pay for a thing you see in the pic. I spent over $200 on shit i dont even want to use anymore(DUMBASS)doh. I did finally get a grow book, two of them. Done with one and already into the second. I am happy about this plant. but now i see how many misstakes i made with it. o-well trial and erra. Now with a better understanding of what goes on in the drying prosses i think i will only get about 1-1.5oz Pretty shitty turn out for going on likr 5mouths. LOL

make sure your not over using superthrive only use a drop per gallon that shit is strong.

Dude, I wouldn't fert that for a bit. Even in aero it took about 5 days for the plants to get over my lime from the sheet-rock problem.

Something you could try, but others will know more is; unsoil your plants and run them under cool water 68 degrees for about 45 minutes. Oh wait... forget that.. they are flowering.. Imagine trying that.... lol... my bad..

I wouldn't add any more ferts for some time. The plant is a weed and it should be okay. CAn some one link me to that pH stuff? I'm pretty darn good and I want to compare notes.

Don't fert that anymore. Just water it for a bit, if it needs it. The plant should take what it needs and sort itself out?

i think i will only get about 1-1.5oz
I imagine that oz is aready gone up in smoke. The post is 2 months old.

Latest posts

Back