My crappy Macro skills....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
I am going to take some Macros tonight when the lights come on and decided to try practicing a lil...I suck at Macros.:doh:

Some cured nugzzzzz.

P3260002_800x600.jpg

P3260003_800x600.jpg

P3260004_800x600.jpg

P3260005_800x600.jpg

P3260007_800x600.jpg

P3260014_800x600.jpg

P3260016_800x600.jpg

Nb, Looks good.

Do you set the camera down or hold it?

Jericho said:
Nb, Looks good.

Do you set the camera down or hold it?

Thanks but they are pretty bad in my opinion. I have a tripod. I believe my problem is lighting...or the lack of it. My macro setting shuts the flash off so the darker pics are that way. The brighter pics are auto setting zoomed in with flash. I think I need to use Macro setting and provide some additional light.

Use a daylight CFL. thats what i use. Just a socket on a piece of wire. Hold it where you want the macro shot to be set the timer and put camera on the tripod and you get a good macro shot.

Jericho said:
Use a daylight CFL. thats what i use. Just a socket on a piece of wire. Hold it where you want the macro shot to be set the timer and put camera on the tripod and you get a good macro shot.

Thanks...I will try that.

I put mine in the sunlight and set camera on ground for my good ones...

and i think you need to get the lens closer while on macro. dunno u might have a cheaper cam?

OGKushman said:
I put mine in the sunlight and set camera on ground for my good ones...

and i think you need to get the lens closer while on macro. dunno u might have a cheaper cam?

The cam is quite good...it is me that sucks

lol

dreaded instruction finding time

wait, if ur male, you wont be able to read them

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back