My current (first) grow HELP MEEE!! COTYLEDON EMERGENCY lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna tell ya a true story

I had a special seed that someone gifted me and I germed it to about an inch tall
I was moving things around and snapped it off just above the tap root, there was a 1/4 stem attached to tap root. OK now one would think heck maybe the root section would still be able to grow (afterall it is a weed. Nope it did not.
But top half of plant almost looked like yours was snapped with about 1/2 inch stem and two tiny leaves, which I took dipped in rooting gel and placed into Rapid rooter plug and watched. Do you know that that tiny plant developed roots again and grew . It was never going to be a big plant, but I got a zip off it.
I did it just to see if I could, and the guy who gifted me the seeds was impressed that his strain was pretty hardy to clonning.
I would say more than likely the plant will live but good chance of it being on the small side.
But you never know.

So do you think if i "clone" it, it could survive? or are my odds higher if i just let her dry off almost completely in the pot i have it placed in. Sorry i'm probably putting too much effort into this seed for it's worth but finding one here is rather difficult due to legalities and policies.

So do you think if i "clone" it, it could survive? or are my odds higher if i just let her dry off almost completely in the pot i have it placed in. Sorry i'm probably putting too much effort into this seed for it's worth but finding one here is rather difficult due to legalities and policies.
NO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> There is nothing to clone
I was just telling you have strong these plants are and want to live.
Don't keep playing with it, evry few days give small amounts of water right around the seedling, It is out of your hands the plant will need to recover.
Best way to do that it don't keep trying to fix something that is not broken just stunted.
Honestly I would get more seeds , Take this as a learning step.
But for now let it grow,,,,,,,,,,,let it grow........ sounds like a song.

so turns out the root hadn't even grown at all if was all brown and slimy and deformed (root rot i assume) so i discarded the seedling :( r.i.p but the good news is my other seedling miraculously germinated and i put it into a small paper cup, couldn't find standard solos, gonna make sure not to overwater this time and to keep the cotyledons safe at all costs will update you if we get a miracle seedling in a couple days!

Make sure there are drain holes and then just light water only
Don't play with it.
Or your plant either Ha

Latest posts

Back