My Dilemma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoof One

Connoisseur of Smoof
Reaction score
weeks of 5/16/06- 6/15/06
Ok so I have been on Probation for the past 15 months and im getting off prob in the next 2 months... the catch is, is that from the beginning of dec. 05 to the second week of may i have been clean... so like 6 1/2 months or so...

so basically i am uber clean the catch is i went back home from college:cool:
and i met up with some old friends...lol so anyways i smoked with them on a tues. then i didnt smoke untill the following mon.. then i smoked agian that fri. basically taking a few days breaks inbetween. then i smoked the mon. following that last fri. then that wed. after mon... (hope you can follow)
anyways i started getting sketched out so i stopped smokeing for 2 weeks.

i work alot at a furniture store that requires me to lift heavy things and exert energy...i sweat a lot sometimes. i am a very slender individual 6' 8" and 170 ish with a fast metabolism. i eat healthy and constantly am drinking water and urinating at work and at home. i just want to know if me being an occasional smoker how long i have till the weed is out of my system... i've heard rumors of around 3-4 days... 1 week. 14 days... etc...

can anyone shed light on this and give me some pointers... i plan on staying clean till the middle of july...

ps. i smoked this past wed. night after my 2 week hiatus.

thank you all for your info>!

well ive heard it takes about a month or two to completely get out of your system but i guess it depends on the individual

yeah ive heard it takes atleast a month on average but since ur active it burns it away faster so id say 2-3 weeks

Yeah don't completley depend on that thc calculator, it's just an estimate

yeah man that calc. is shit i have it totally useless. dont rely on it ANYONE!

Latest posts

Back