My DWC mommies- Ready to be Cut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massproducer

Reaction score
I have been vegging these Hash plant Mums for 4 weeks now in a makeship DWC set up. I say makeship because this is not the normal way that I grow DWC, but I wanted a quick set up that would could harbour up to 4 mommies. This set up just includes air stones, 2 daul outlet air pumps and a 20 gallon rubbermaid tub. Cheap and easy.

pix1.jpg

Here are a few pixs of their alternating nodes. It is a shame that they have to take one for the team. But it is also a good thing because between the two one loves nutes, while her sister hates nutes and hot temps, she is very high maintiance, but she is the bigger of the two, in height anyways. Their daughters will be able to excel when they are being fed seperate nute concentrations.

Last pix before the operation, if any questions, please ask, I really hate cutting my girls.

Operation complete, now I have to go as I have a lot of work to do.:D

Check out part two as I construct my system and put those cuttings to work.

Peace, Love and Prosperity
MassProducer

pix12.jpg

thanks for dropping by phowl, thanks for the compliment

Sorry for some of the pics, i know they are kind of crappy, i had my light on when I took them

whats going on massproducer. Hash plant mmmmmmmm. You got a nice little garden there. keep up the great work.
fing32.gif

Thanks Brother's grunt, this is not my actual garden though, I just set up this to grow out some seeds to get some mums so that I can take cuttings for clones in my garden.

awesome strain you got there....nice pics too...very lush ladies :)

holy hell! those roots are insane. IM making a DWC for flowering. I have a 5 gal rubbermade. I have a Double aquarium air pump for 60 gallon tanks and to 10inch air stones. How many plants could this be set up for mass?

Here is a few more root shots, roots are in my opinion the most underrated aspect of hydroponic growing. Maintaining a healthy root system ensures a successful crop. In my opinion, of course;)

edit***it's a 10gallon. 20" L X 13"W X 12"Deep

Whats up sicnarf, thanks for the compliments. Yeah DWC rocks, these really are only 5 weeks old and still 100% in veg.

aS for your question, in a 10 gallon, you could either grow 3-4 clones vegged for 1 week and get 3-4, 3 foot plants, or as I prefer you could grow 2-3 clones vegged for 2-3 weeks, and get monster plants. I would only suggest the latter though if you have space or do not mind scrog, That Is What I do

Could you also flower in that if you so wished, like two 3-4ft plants or maybe a 3rd?

For sure, I only use these to grow, from start to finish. if you want to grow 3-4 foot plants it would be best to grow three to maximize your yeild, but do not veg them any larger then 12 inches, or they will grow out of control

hahha, Thanks for the advice man...you seem to know your DWC fo shizzle.

oh, yeah, were you using 3"inch nets or 5? rockwool or just hydroton?

Latest posts

Back