Advertise On Marijuana Passion

My first ever clone / White Widow

  • Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
Whats up everyone. About a week ago i ran out of room with my mother White Widow and had to top her. So i said what the **** made all the cuts trimmed some leaves rolled it in some TakeRoot and tossed it in some soil. This is the results after a week or so. I have never cloned before so this is my first ver try. How does she look?

100_0770.jpg
 
S

Stoney Bud

Guest
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. About a week ago i ran out of room with my mother White Widow and had to top her. So i said what the **** made all the cuts trimmed some leaves rolled it in some TakeRoot and tossed it in some soil. This is the results after a week or so. I have never cloned before so this is my first ver try. How does she look?
Looking fine man. You'll know when the clone has rooted well. It will take off into vegging. When you see new growth start, you'll know you've done it.

Good luck man.
 

Hick

Git "R" lit
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
12,836
Reaction score
12,935
looks like she's gonna make it BroG!!
Kudos to your new found skill. Once I learned/discovered cloneing, there was no turning back.
"All females..ALL of the time"..."ALL GOOD!" :D
 
S

Slowhand

Guest
Great job my man, now your cookin.You won't regret learning to clone,you'll find it's quite easy.I will admit i cheated just recently and bought a cloning machine that Stoney turned me onto.I've got it running now.With your green thumb this will be a piece of cake.
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
Hick said:
looks like she's gonna make it BroG!!
Kudos to your new found skill. Once I learned/discovered cloneing, there was no turning back.
"All females..ALL of the time"..."ALL GOOD!" :D
Hick *** is up with the avatar? ROLMAO
 

Hick

Git "R" lit
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
12,836
Reaction score
12,935
My Salute to GreenPeace BRoG'. You likey?..:p
 

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
2,417
Reaction score
237
awesome job THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

before you know it...you'll be addicted to cloning ;)
 

ReaferCheifer26

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Hey B. Grunt

Swim wanted to do the same thing as you... did u simply water the clone... or water it gently or sumthin? Did u use any heat source...hes got a terraium he used to grow shrooms in.. its a small cooler with perlite at the bottom inside... he think its a perfect cloning space... he knows that it sprouts seedlings like a charm... he uses a reptile heat pad at the bottom of teh cooler seperated by a towel of course keeps the place 80 degrees inside... swim has sum plants growin good at thsi place and he wants clones bad and is wonderin if this is the easiest way to go.. swim has grown good before in the past and knwos teh trade very well but he never had to deal with clones yet so he still doesnt have experience with it .....

Soo help a former OG out man peace

Cheif
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
ReaferCheifer26 said:
Hey B. Grunt

Swim wanted to do the same thing as you... did u simply water the clone... or water it gently or sumthin? Did u use any heat source...hes got a terraium he used to grow shrooms in.. its a small cooler with perlite at the bottom inside... he think its a perfect cloning space... he knows that it sprouts seedlings like a charm... he uses a reptile heat pad at the bottom of teh cooler seperated by a towel of course keeps the place 80 degrees inside... swim has sum plants growin good at thsi place and he wants clones bad and is wonderin if this is the easiest way to go.. swim has grown good before in the past and knwos teh trade very well but he never had to deal with clones yet so he still doesnt have experience with it .....

Soo help a former OG out man peace

Cheif
Whats up Chief. Here is a thread for cloning by Hick. I did it the same way. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2441
 

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
504
good things come from small packages,,,pease.love.rastafari
 

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
9,329
Reaction score
5,166
gotcha yourself a new hobby now don't ya B. Grunt. Nothing like your first successful cloning. congrats dude.
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
Whats up everyone. Yesterday i took 4 clones of of my White Widow mother. Here is a pic of the clones and the mother. I hope everything goes as planned.

100_0940.jpg


100_0941.jpg
 

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
1,544
Reaction score
76
Now why don't my clones look like that?(you know I have an older brother just like you TBG.)perfectionist!
 

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
2,417
Reaction score
237
looking great THE BROTHER'S GRUNT :cool: now that your getting into the cloning....have a shot at using peet pellets...makes it way easier (IMO) to see if your roots are growing ;)

4201 007 (Small).jpg


Shisk 012 (Small).jpg
 

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
9,329
Reaction score
5,166
Are they laying on a bed of pure perlite? If so will the peat pellets still wick the water up? I am trying peat pellets on mine for the first time. I just have em sitting in a tray of r/o water. Never used jiffy pellets before any tips for me?
 

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
2,417
Reaction score
237
yes they are on a bed of perlite...and they do **** the water up from the perlite if they start to dry out...the perlite is presoaked...not overly wet...but visibly wet

leave your pellets fairly wet...only gently squeeze excess off...after you place your cutting in the pellet (make sure you make a pre-hole...i forgot once ;) ) don't be scared to squeeze the pellet so it is wrapped firmly around the stem..hence why we left it fairly overwet...i use my fingers to gently squeeze the pellet around it...spacing the cuttings to three or four to row

hope that helps you :)
 
S

Stoney Bud

Guest
Damn I love clones! Once you have the levels of clones going and healthy Mother(s), it's an awesome supply of weed with no seed.

Bro Grunt, LdyLunatic, you cloners, you!

God, I love the way the roots look when they come thru a peat pellet!

It's like Doc Frankenstein screamin: "IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!"

I'm working the clone machine to death. I'm doing hedges, plants from the fancy places downtown, plants I find on the roadway.

The thing grows clones of anything clonable.

The best money I ever spent. Some of the big cloners have like 250 holes. Holy crap! Mine only has 20.
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
Whats up everyone. As of today the clones are 1 week 1 day old and looking great. Everyday i have been leaving the top off longer and longer. Yesterday i left it off for 12 hours today i think i will try leaving it off for good. Here are a few pics of the clones and the White Widow mother which is 7 weeks 3 days old.

100_1140.jpg


100_1141.jpg
 

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
2,417
Reaction score
237
they look great BG :cool: so when does the cloning start to become an obsession? are you excited yet? :D
 

Latest posts

Top