My first ever clone / White Widow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know who to come lookin for when i start cloning;)

Lookin good tbg, can't wait to do some cloning myself, but that'll have to wait for the next grow setup. Keep up the good work and keep us posted ;)

Whats up everyone. Well as of today the (4) White Widow clones are 2 weeks old and doing great. Hick i have a question? Should i trim off any yellow tips on the clones? I think it was caused from them touching the side of my clone chamber. What do you think?

Here are a few pics at 2 weeks old.

100_1402.jpg

100_1403.jpg

Day-um B Grunt! Those look tasty as hell! Ya know, when I was younger and dumber I used to smoke my tops...but no more!

LdyLunatic said:
looking great THE BROTHER'S GRUNT now that your getting into the cloning....have a shot at using peet pellets...makes it way easier (IMO) to see if your roots are growing

LdyLunatic, once you have established good, healthy clones do you plant the in soil?

I have a question for Hick if you are on. Yesterday i moved the clones from the speaker to the toy box and this morning i noticed the leaves drooping for the first time. They are 18 days old today. Should i transplant them into other pots with regular dirt? What do you think?

sorry I didn't catch this sooner tbg..:)

"Some" yellowing is natural while they are makeing roots. Are you seeing substantial new growth?..New growth is a certain indication that they are rooted well. I wouldn't transplant before that. You can try to "tug" test, though it makes me cringe to do it myself.
Trimming the tips is optional. I often trim half of "large" fann leaves, as I feel it aids in restricting transpiration, which can be the demise of cuttings. But trimming the yellow tips shouldn't present any problems.
"Drooping"...sorry, I haven't kept up on your various box's. I know you have a few. What environmental changes are involved?....More light intensity, lower RH, higher temps?..any of those could factor in.

Thanks Hick. Yes they are closer to the lights in the other box. You think that might be it. If so i will put them back into the speaker for a bit longer.

Whats up everyone. Since my last post i have moved the clones back into the speaker and they are doing great. I'm pretty sure that they have taken root and are going to survive. Here are a few pics of the clones at 3 weeks old and a pic of their mother at 9 weeks 2 days old.

100_1635.jpg

100_1636.jpg

100_1637.jpg

100_1638.jpg

100_1639.jpg

100_1640.jpg

Whats Up Brothers Grunt, Looking Good. That Mother Is Looking Big Does She Touch The Walls In Your Speaker Box? - And If She Does Is It Harming Her?

megaS13 said:
Whats Up Brothers Grunt, Looking Good. That Mother Is Looking Big Does She Touch The Walls In Your Speaker Box? - And If She Does Is It Harming Her?
yup she touches the walls but it doesn't bother her. I try and rotate her everyday.

Well i couldn't wait any longer and transplanted the clones today. It was a good thing. Each one of these babies had a nice rootball. I also transplanted the mother into a 3 gallon pot and tossed her big ass into flower.

hmm...ima sex my babies and clone em...im lookin forward to doin it! looks alot easier than makin sure a seedling lives

Latest posts

Back