My first every grow journal!!!MICRO 12/12 from seedlings!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for an update!! Girls are doing good. Im a lil confused on the flowering situation. They seem to be putting on alot of frost these past couple days. Does this usually happen in the last couple weeks of flowering? They are definitly fattening up every day. Its just so damn hard to see the trichs, its frustrating lol. This strain definitly has very lil trichs and frost Eithery way, they are really filling out so thats good. Heres some pics..enjoy.

11-23-08 001.jpg

11-23-08 003.jpg

11-23-08 002.jpg

11-23-08 005.jpg

11-23-08 006.jpg

11-23-08 007.jpg

11-23-08 004.jpg

Well guys....I woke up to some jacked up stuff Wed morning...my fan fell on Skunky Girl and completly destroyed the whole plant up except for the main cola and one of the two towers....I was thinking about cutting the smaller buds to help the 3 main big colas finish strong but had decided against it, but I guess this is natures way of giving me the right answer...ionno....alot of weed wasted. I guess its not "wasted" but it was about 2-3 weeks immature and this is supposed to be when it puts on the most weight...I dried it and smoked most of it and theres only a gram or so left. It wasnt the best smoke...still better then where it came from...im hoping the lack of potency is cuz its immature. Either way I was bummed about it and didnt even think to take pics...my bad. O well, atleast I still got two good colas to finish out of her. I made some changes...ionno for the better yet. I took my lights from the side and put them on the lid so they are hanging vertical...I had some burns at first cuz I didnt realize some plants were touching...I think I got it under control now. Ill post some pics in a couple days.

Pce

meh, yeah...i remember when i first started growing, i used to harvest a few of my buds here and there and smoke them,a nd they didn't smoke well, they didn't do anything well. barely even gave me a buzz, but it looked good. But the final product was sweet, got me blazed. that's just a crucial part of flowering that it missed. anyways Good luck.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Thx guys for stopping by. I appresiate the support. **** sux but Its w/e I cant do **** bout it. Pics update....Skunky girl is doing good...givin what happend to her. The other two are pretty stressed out cuz my lil light experiment...I got the lights back where there supposed to be and I hope they will right themselves in a week or so.

11-26-08 014.jpg

11-26-08 015.jpg

11-26-08 016.jpg

11-26-08 021.jpg

11-26-08 022.jpg

11-26-08 024.jpg

Bruno just chillin...he loves to pass out like this lmao.

11-26-08 010.jpg

Well guys ive decided on what imma do for my next grow!!! Im going to build or buy a cab..not sure which yet and imma run a 400 watt CMH with a cooltube reflector for veg and the first 2 weeks of flower and the last 2 weeks of flower the other 4-5 weeks will be run with a 400 watt hps. A really amazing person is hookign me up with some amazing beans and im so excited!!! These are some damn good beans this guys hooking me up with for free and he really is a cool dude!!! Heres the list of what hes sending me

True Blueberry
Strawberry Diesel x Trainwreck
Shoreline x Trainwreck
Cheese x Jack Herer
Agent Orange x Cotton Candy
Aurora Indica
Fighting Buddha
Gorilla Gold
Purple Chitral x Uzbeki (landrace) pure indy
G13x AK47!!!!

Needless to say im crazy excited and beans of this magnitude deserve nothing less then some good HID lights!!! Heres the Lights/ballasts/reflectors/fans all that good stuff I plan on using

This is the light kit ill be using
http://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct...roductID=47929
With this Reflector
http://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct...roductID=48137
or this one...not 100% sure yet
http://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=49541
Heres the fan ill be using to cool my light and another as exaust
http://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct...roductID=46447
This is what ill be using for an intake on a bottom corner
http://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct...roductID=46434

Ill be using foxfarm ocean forest soil and foxfarm Grow big, Tiger bloom, and Big Bloom nutrients aswell as mollasses. Im not sure on the cab ill be growing in quite yet but i'll let yall know as soon as I know!!! Im not sure which strain to grow first, so I need yalls help!!! Gimme yalls opinions on the two strains you would like me to grow out first!!! Ill more then likely start 10 plants and hope to get 5 females. I wanna grow two strains, similar in height and finishing time. Dont be shy!!! Gimme your opinons...im excited hehe.

Pce

Heres some pics...First 6 are skunky girl and last 3 are fruity tooty. You can really tell the difference...fruity tooty already has more frost then skunky girl and fruity tooty is just starting to bud out...lol As you can see skunky girls buds are as big as a deodorant stick =D.

enjoy

Also as you can see theres a good ammount of yellowing...I expect that on skuny girl cuz shes almost done flowering, but fruity tooty has along way to go and so does mysterygirl which although is the less of the 3 still has some yellowing.

Pce

12-07-08 006.jpg

12-07-08 007.jpg

12-07-08 008.jpg

12-07-08 009.jpg

12-07-08 010.jpg

12-07-08 012.jpg

12-07-08 004.jpg

12-07-08 002.jpg

12-07-08 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back