My First Grow In A Long Time (4 Strains)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good buddyLuv.

Here are some updated pics. I am completley exhausted so not much to say but they are growing.

DSC03348.JPG

DSC03349.JPG

DSC03350.JPG

DSC03351.JPG

They have grown so much buddy..

KGB30 said:
They have grown so much buddy..

I know the room is completely filled and I have already pulled ten males out. The females just took up all their space in a matter of days, so now it looks as if I didn't remove a leaf let alone 10 4 ft. plants. Running out of vertical space so I am tying some down and back away from the lights. I have about 6-10 inches of vertical space left so I hope they are done stretching. They went from 18-22 inches to 48 inches in two weeks.

Oh man when they flower they will grow more... Looking sweet buddy

They are about two and half weeks into flower. If you click on my second pic you can see buds all over the place. As of now they are the size of my thumb.

WOW those look nice. I would say thats sad about your males but it looks like the island of lesbos there looks like they are just happy as hell. :D:D

Man I cant believe how much your girls have grown! WOW! Your doing a great job! Our plants are exactly the same age and size and mine also had a huge growth spurt of about 20 inches in two weeks. Awesome grow keep us posted.

Elven said:
WOW those look nice. I would say thats sad about your males but it looks like the island of lesbos there looks like they are just happy as hell. :D:D
Yeah they seem happy as can be for my first grow inside using an aero. I think next time I will have to keep the strains down to one or two versus three or four. Too many factors for each individual strain. But now I have some good clones and good mothers on the way.

megan23247 said:
Man I cant believe how much your girls have grown! WOW! Your doing a great job! Our plants are exactly the same age and size and mine also had a huge growth spurt of about 20 inches in two weeks. Awesome grow keep us posted.

Thanks megan I am going to check your grow out now. I have had a busy week and haven't been on much.

BuddyLuv said:
They are about two and half weeks into flower. If you click on my second pic you can see buds all over the place. As of now they are the size of my thumb.

I zoomed in and can see the buds thanks.... How much more do ya think they will grow.

They are all 8-9 week flower time plants. I hope the stretch is over with since they have doubled in size. Now they seem to be just packing on pistils. I hope they don't get to much bigger or else I am going to have to figure something else out.

beautiful babies!

i have a favor to ask if you have the time :)

what is the length and width of the aerojet 4 tray system? i have read they are supposed to fit in the 3'11" x 3'11" hydro huts. also you can adjust the space in between the trays right? seems like you'd want a littler larger of a hut for rooms on the side- but some people have space issues i guess.

thanks
DT :ccc:

BuddyLuv said:
Yeah they seem happy as can be for my first grow inside using an aero. I think next time I will have to keep the strains down to one or two versus three or four. Too many factors for each individual strain. But now I have some good clones and good mothers on the way.

Yea are you going to keep your mothers in your aero? I am going to try and get three mothers one for each strain and then rotate the grows. That way I dont have to worry about nute problems when flowering. :D:D

Thanks for stopping in guys. Darkside there is no way the thing will fit in a 3'11" hut. You need atleast 5'x6'. Even then you would have no room to work with. My room is 6'6'x7' and I have about 1 foot on each side before this happened. Now the plants are too big and I have about 8 inches on one side.

Elven actually I just built my own DWC for my mothers and a DIY aerocloner.

BuddyLuv said:
Elven actually I just built my own DWC for my mothers and a DIY aerocloner.

What I had planned was an aero system that had three 5" net pots for my mothers and six 3.5 inch pots for veg growth. when my plants get to about 1 to 1.25 ft tall I would move them to the 6 more spread out pots in a separate flowering version. its the exact same setup with different patterns cut out for the net pots. I am hoping for six 3 to 4 foot plants in that fashion. is that not going to work? I would love any advice you could offer.:D I have the layout of the net pots in my build journal in a pdf format if you would take a look.

I would build 4 5" net pots in each tray if you are going to want 3-4 footers. I would also leave plenty of space between them.

BuddyLuv said:
I would build 4 5" net pots in each tray if you are going to want 3-4 footers. I would also leave plenty of space between them.

I have about 1 square foot of grow room for each plant. I was looking at SOG so I was going to trim the bottom branches.

Yeah this would make a nice SOG system. I would just start flowering at 12 inches just to be safe.

Latest posts

Back