My First Grow In A Long Time (4 Strains)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thebest said:
nice dude. how old are the plants from seed?

They were started on the 4th of July.:)

Thanks all for stopping in, I promise to have more pics up tonight.

oh nice, mine are about 10 days behind yours ;)

New pics of them at 1 month. Flowering for 5 days, and only two have shown sex. I am at 800 ppm with bloom nutes and going to 1000 Tue. Room stays a breezy 74 degrees with 50%-54% humidity and the exhaust fan only kicks on about twice a day now. CO2 is at 800 ppm. I can't wait for some of these males to show themselves so I can make some room. I only have about a 10 in. walk way on one side of the unit. The last pic is of my really nice bubblegum. I hope some of her clones take so I can have a nice mother. The WW are stretching more then the others.

DSC03340.JPG

DSC03344.JPG

DSC03343.JPG

DSC03341.JPG

DSC03342.JPG

TOO tasty BuddyLuv!!!

Thanks, I just they hope show their sex soon. The outdoor strain I have been growing for some time usually shows in 2-3 days. These guys and gals are taking their time. Also my clones do not seem to be doing as well either. I am not sure if it is just unstable genetics or what. The outdoor I have was given to me by a guy who has been growing this Afghani strain for about 20 years. I rarely even see a hermi, and I have been growing it for about 10years now. I will definantly be buying my beans from other breeders besides nirvana next time.

BuddyLuv said:
Thanks, I just hope show their sex soon. The outdoor strain I have been growing for some time usually shows in 2-3 days. These guys and gals are taking their time. Also my clones do not seem to be doing as well either. I am not sure if it is just unstable genetics or what. The outdoor I have was given to me by a guy who has been growing this Afghani strain for about 20 years. I rarely even see a hermi, and I have been groing it for about 10 years now. I will definantly be buying my beans from other breeders besides nirvana next time.

I am waiting also for the plants to show sex... Doc has good beans... I hopefuly after August I should see their sex..

You have one heck of a little forest growing there. :D

I hope you end up with all ladies! Cant wait to see some pictures of the buds. Thanks for all the nice comments on my grow. :)

Thanks maybe you can show me how you got those clones to root so quick.

KGB30 said:
I am waiting also for the plants to show sex... Doc has good beans... I hopefuly after August I should see their sex..

Yeah, my outdoor girls are usually clones from a mother I sex inside about March of every year. The mother usually shows pistils or the males show balls in just a few days. Maybe it has something to do with it being an outdoor stain. I have alot of little sites where I should be seeing pre-flowers but I am just seeing little leafy thing as of right now. Hopefully the next few days will be more exciting. Three of them have shot little pistils but I have yet to see balls, so I am hoping the rest are not male. 3:21 female:male ratio would be pretty disappointing.

BuddyLuv said:
Yeah, my outdoor girls are usually clones from a mother I sex inside about March of every year. The mother usually shows pistils or the males show balls in just a few days. Maybe it has something to do with it being an outdoor stain. I have alot of little sites where I should be seeing pre-flowers but I am just seeing little leafy thing as of right now. Hopefully the next few days will be more exciting. Three of them have shot little pistils but I have yet to see balls, so I am hoping the rest are not male. 3:21 female:male ratio would be pretty disappointing.

Ya lets hope we both get all ladies...

Well I do want a male or two for breeding. I would like to see what a WWxBB would be like supercropped and put outside would do.

BuddyLuv said:
Well I do want a male or two for breeding. I would like to see what a WWxBB would be like supercropped and put outside would do.

Ya that would be cool brother..

Awesome bunch of plants you have growing there! I'm in awe of how great they are doing and how big they are growing! Keep up the great work, they obviously love what you're doing for them!!

Old Hippie said:
Lookin Good My Friend! :)

I only wish I had vaulted ceilings in the basement so I could grow some monsters like you Old Hippy!

KGB30 said:
Ya that would be cool brother..

Well so far I chopped 7 males down today. Most of them were WW. I took some of the tops and put them in a vase in the guest bedroom. See how they do for the next few days and hope to get a little pollen from them. If not one of them I had took a clone off so if it roots I may just put it outside and let it flower out there and just go get some pollen in a few weeks.

bigbudz said:
Awesome bunch of plants you have growing there! I'm in awe of how great they are doing and how big they are growing! Keep up the great work, they obviously love what you're doing for them!!

Thanks for stopping in man. I too was suprised at how big they got. Not even my outdoor babies grow 24 inches in one month. I will get some pics of the garden now that I have weeded out most of the males. There are still a few that have yet to show me what they are. My eyes are not so good and I just hate wearing my glasses, so hopefully they shoot some pistils.

Latest posts

Back