My First grow in about 7 years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i had a ph Problem for the first few weeks of flower I got a meter about 4 weeks in ph was way low for soil it was running 4.1.... They seemed to grow pretty good...Thats way the leaf looks so beat up

Got my scope today and just got done checkin.Looks to be about 40/60. Everything is looking good for a friday harvest....Lots of work, but well worth it.......:icon_smile:

Johnny5968 said:
And the harvest has began!!

Sweet...I love harvest time but my poor fingers hate it from all the trimming.

1 down and 1 to go... It took me and my girl 4 hours to do the first one.. One more in the morning.... Its not so much in my fingers but in my back....But ill take the pain....Lolll

Well we finished the harvest on saturday, we have about 5 hours each in trimming (two of us), not to bad..Pics and weight to follow soo......:D Oh yeah and we took a few smoke breaks.....Loll.........:icon_smile:

Well I got 7 oz off each plant (14) The blue is good but the skywalker sizzles when smoked and I did a good flush on both....Kinda disapointed in the skywalker with the sizzle but it does have a good buzz to it, Ive got a smaller one almost ready to come out Ill have to see if it worth growing again,I hope it is cause if got two in the first week of flower...Time will tell!!..........:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back