My first grow (lets watch together).

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you SmokinMom, I am trying. I took it outside for a minute to give it some sun. and it wilted down a bit so I brought it back inside. All I can do is watch and see/learn:cool:

did you use superthrive before and after the transplant? mine looked the same way...check out my journal.,..no worries it'll pull thru

i grow out doors but they look pretty good , any time you transplant they go into a little shock stage not a lot to worry about also indoor plants should be taken outside in little bits for they are not use to the harsher inviornment ..gd luck & gd growing

looking pretty good. to help with transplanting and (i know cause i had to transplant about 6 5 foot plants from one house to another) use B-1 supplement. works wonders the next day the leaves will be up in the air. or if your want to stay very strict organic use organic sea kelp. that does wonders too. just wanted you too know for next time if you didnt know. good luck and remember she's beautiful no matter what

Thanks Moaky, Here is another link to a thread I wrote becouse I added too much vinegar to my soil and I had just transplanted. I got all stressed out over nothing I guess...because my ph never got out of control but I definatly thought I was going to have a big ph problam. check it out.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15682:doh:

Hey though I am a first time grower so when my baby is looking bad I am going to freak out!:D

Okay so after my vinegar accident my plant is coming back slowly.......Here are some pics of it now. There is some yellowing of the bottom leaves? Could that be from the vinegar? or could it be from me putting it outside for a few minutes on a really hot day?

I don't know but last week was awfull on my plant. I just made some choices with out thinking. Anyways here are the pics at week 7......I think.

I know it is a small plant but she (hopefully) is just taking her time and getting ready to produce some amazing babies in a few months:cool:

7 Weeks  side view.jpg

7 WeeksTop view.jpg

Yellow leaves 1.jpg

Yellow leaves 2.jpg

Ok every one I had a rough moment with my plant for a second there but it seems to be pulling through now.....Bigger every day I look at it. I will post a few pics in a couple more days for all to see!:D

What is the appropriate size (in feet or inches) of an Indica strain before you should start the flower cycle? I know Indica plants are more bushy and short as compared to Sativa being tall and lanky. So that is definatly what I have on my hands here is a picture of it now, mind you it is not to great because it is with my camera phone. I will get my digi from work this week and post new pics.:cool:

8 weeks.jpg

Thanks on the compliment..your plant almost looks just like mine at that stage...ill be watching

Update on my plant. It is 1 foot tall exactly as of this morning. I am going to throw it into flower the weekend after this one. If I must say so myself.....This plant is looking nice at the current moment:D

Let me know what you think about the way she(hopefully) looks. I can't tell the sex yet so I am kinda worried.:cool:

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong but am I supposed to start any clones before the flower cycle starts?:cool:

clever_intuition said:
Correct me if I am wrong but am I supposed to start any clones before the flower cycle starts?:cool:

You take clones during veg not flower. Then put your clones under 12/12 to see what sex the plant you took the clones from is.

I am putting into flower today! I will not be taking any clones off of this plant, when done I will just start a new one and then try toying with clones.:cool: I will put pictures up in 1 week.

Ok my plant has been in flower for 3 (since the 18th of august) days and I decided to try to get two clones from it today.

I have the two clones in little cups that have about 1" of rain water in them. The cups are in this little jug that I have a lid on with a cool white flour on right now.

I need to know how time worth of light the little ones should get and if the jug system I have right now are going to work, I will post pics as soon as I get back up stairs to take one.

I did not use any root start because A: I don't have any and B: I like the thought of organic plant systems right now.

Please give me any info you can give on cloning that I will need to know.

Thanks to every one on Marijuana Passion!:cool:

Ok here is a little update on my baby.....Still no sign of sex yet though:eek:
I took two clipings for cloning yesterday and they are still green and un willted so I think I did it right and have them set up just right too. My plant is growing pretty good although the clipings I took might slow it down a bit....I think? I have added 3 CFLS 2-26watt and 1-13watt to my other lights hoping this will help speed things up. any ways here are the pics inside of my grow room. The last two pics are my new babies.:cool:

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Someone told me recently ..lots of mist, without roots to get water from, the leaves absorb water that way.
looking good. Mine just started to flower so I will be doing the same here real soon..next day or so.

Sea of green here I come:D
I just have to finish saving up for a 1000 watt HPS/MH with ballast.

looking good man,nice green leafs.

Latest posts

Back