My first grow (lets watch together).

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anarchist_UK said:
this a probably very stupid question but what is a ballast?

I believe it is an energy converter for the HPS/MH bulbs which use so much wattage. You can not plug those high wattage lights into a regulare household outlet.

Holy moly. My baby is ******* up the water. I just watered her about a gal the other day (2 days ago) and let her drain. and today she was wilting when I got home and soil was bone dry? Is this much water consumtion durring flower normal?

i dont have much experience in going through a full grow cuz i usally have people that would like 2 try growin but there always afriad of startin their own plants.......... lol i would rather start my own babies but neways on most of my grows i lost the 2 bottom leaves but the plants turned out great and the droopy leaves that usally happened 2 me but went away after the fist day of transplant so i dont think u really have nething 2 be worried about well srry i couldn't be much help but good luck friend

oh geez srry i hadn't noticed that there was 3 other pages man i feel dumb lol

Don't worry about it man. Welcome to the site. You are around good people here. Take you time and learn. Any questions....just ask they will be answered:cool:

Just figured I would post my pipe and some of the buds I just got. I will have pics of my plants progress tomorrow:D

(Taken with my cell phone)

Bowl and bud.jpg

Here are some updated pictures of my beautiful baby!

It is almost 4 weeks into flower now. Let me know what you think.

I am now going on a 3 day cold that is kicking my arse, so I am going to leave it at this till I am feeling better.......Time to catch some ZZZzzzz's

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

clever_intuition said:
Here are some updated pictures of my beautiful baby!

It is almost 4 weeks into flower now. Let me know what you think.

I am now going on a 3 day cold that is kicking my arse, so I am going to leave it at this till I am feeling better.......Time to catch some ZZZzzzz's

Your baby looks beautiful, Clev. :)

Thanks for the pics and feel better soon!! :D

Looking great mang. :aok: Now get your butt back in bed until ya feel better. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great mang. :aok: Now get your butt back in bed until ya feel better. ;)

Im sure looking at those buds is making him feel beter, it should!

Yummy looking buds ya got there!!!
Think how yummy they will be after another 4 weeks or so.:holysheep:
You prolly said this already but what is the strain?

Thanks every one.....That was some real crud I had...nasty crap!

The strain bigbuds is unknown in origin. The only thing known about this specific plant is that it is from the realm of bag seed and is considered by most to be a hazy area where things don't get done so fast.:D

Just a quik update....Trichomes are cloudy!

Not much longer left:cool:

Will post pics as soon as I get the time.

only 5 weeks and getting ready to flower?! better double check those triches! they could get cloudy quick but amber sloooowww ; )

I have been in flower for almost 5 weeks now. The trichs are cloudy. I am watching them with a hawks eye of 60-100x zoom. I should only have about 3-4 weeks left till I harvest.:cool:

Just a question on my plant, It is starting to show signs of amber trichs here and there maybe 1% right now.

When it comes time to harvest. I hear of people trimming the leaves off.

Wouldn't it be wise to leave the leaves on while drying and curing in hopes that the leaves will transfer more of the sticky trichs to the buds them selves as the leaves will wilt and hang down covering the buds? Allowing the trichs to stish to the buds?

I will try to get more pics posted but I have got to get a new USB first....I lost mine some where?:hitchair:

Hey bro just wanted to say that your plants look great bro:hubba: Also im glad your feeling better and back on track:D as for the harvesting your budz i never took the leaves off till the bud was dry ppl do it all different way do what way you feel best good luck peace

Thanks man. My fav pic is from the last few I posted. The one in the middle where you can see all the trichs starting to form. At this point you could not see them with the naked eye. Now you can see them all over the plant. I am so stoked:D

I am pulling her today ladies and gents.....I have taken pictures for BPOTM and I will have pics of the actual plant once I have manicured it just alittle bit and I find my USB cable.

Here is to the First successfull grow of my days and lets hope for many more

:fid::2940th_rasta::48::bong2::clap::dancing::guitar::bongin::banana::yay::woohoo:

Latest posts

Back