my first grow (pictures)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

high_man

Reaction score
hey guys is is my first grow and my first plant i think finished what do you guys think is it ready
Picture150.jpg

Picture149.jpg

Picture148.jpg

Picture151.jpg

Picture147.jpg

Picture146.jpg

Picture144.jpg

Picture143.jpg

sorry if you have a 56k only and i think it would have turned out better if i didnt listen to all the idiots that told me to cut off the fan leaves because the drain all the energy from the buds

hmmm, really appears to need another week or two, "IMHO". Too many white pistills, still. How long she been flowering?...Any incling to the strain?

Absolutely immaculate for a first grow!!

thanks hick, incling not sure what that means lol as for what strain it is, its the almighty white widow its been in flowering for about 8 weeks now and i cant wait lol ill put up another picture or 2 in a week to keep you guys posted on progress. huge thanks must go out to the legendary hick and ganjaguru you guys are awesome and so knowledge full without you 2 here we'd be lost cheers guys

LOL.."incling" ?= a "hunch" what strain, an "idea" what strain.. reckon that might be a hillbilly backwoods term ;) "incling" :p

White Widow is a 10 week strain. Kudos !!

woot woot awesome thats exactly what i needed to know thanks again hick

its about 1.4-1.5m tall not sure how much that is in feet

holly shit! 1.5 meters !?!?! thats huge for indoor (in my opinion...)

What lighting did you use? Soil or hydro? what nutes?

600 watt HPS from start i used soil from the begining and mixed worm casting into the soil before i planted and as for nutes i used budzilla thats what i get here because its one of the only natural ones we get here not sure if you guys get it in the usa or europe but yeah and i only used it during veg not sure why but iv heard its no good during flowering is this true?? and used filtered water oh and the only reason its tall is because i vegged it for ages lol didnt know when to switch over to flowering lol

what about now, man i wish they were ready its making my head numb just looking at it and wondering how it tastes and the buzz oh man this suks
lol
Picture017.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg
Picture010.jpg

Be patient if I were you I would let more of the white hairs turn brown. Id say probably another 5-10 days, but it does look very nice.

Latest posts

Back