My first grow. White Widow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullshoalsguy

Bud of the Year
Reaction score
I think I’m 2 weeks from harvest? Just not sure. Outdoor grow pulled a bud to look inside. Would love to harvest now but I think I’m just anxious. Thoughts or tips are welcome!

photos deleted as they were geotagged. Will take new ones tonight

Last edited:
Hi Bullshoalsguy. This is a beautiful grow in any measure, for a first grow this is awesome and deserves congratulations! With regular pics it is not possible to tell for sure when it is ripe. But I suspect it needs a while longer, it will bulk up, add more weight and the resin will be ripe. The last point is what you need to be able to observe, so you need a 60x + scope to observe the crystals and determine if they are ready. You can buy such a scope for cheap and it does the job or you could get a better one that is easy to use. You can find some info about how to tell that THC is ripening in the harvesting forum.

Awesome job on your first grow!

what type of fragrance do your plants emit?

also , wait two more weeks

Awesome job on your first grow!

what type of fragrance do your plants emit?

also , wait two more weeks
The fragrance is super sweet. Unlike what I was expecting not much skunk smell, just amazing fresh odor. Luckily they are behind a big fence and on 5 acres so no worries with smell and neighbors.

I think I’m 2 weeks from harvest? Just not sure. Outdoor grow pulled a bud to look inside. Would love to harvest now but I think I’m just anxious. Thoughts or tips are welcome!

photos deleted as they were geotagged. Will take new ones tonight
Geotagged...that is something I want to know more about. Covert folks will be interested.
I am assuming this is an artifact of smart phones? Non smart digital cameras safe I guess?

Please do tell!

Bubba

Geotagged...that is something I want to know more about. Covert folks will be interested.
I am assuming this is an artifact of smart phones? Non smart digital cameras safe I guess?

Please do tell!

Bubba
If you take a picture from a ph or Cam that has GPS activated (on) it imprints your GPS coordinates on the pictures posted

I have a VPN service. Does the GPS give my physical location, or the location of the IP address of the server my VPN is using? I just don't understand a lot about what is tracking what!

Or does just turning off "location" accomplish the fix?

Bubba

It’s easy to turn it off. Just google it. It’s in settings. Don’t want anyone getting shot on purpose 😬

Latest posts

Back