My First Grow:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin great BigBudz! Nice tight nodes, very good healthly plants. :D

Here is another pic of my biggest bushiest plant. She's lookin very pretty today:) I tried gettin the entire picture on here, but i had to keep croppin it... so you can't see her full beauty:(

DSCF0897_edited.JPG

Looks great. could not not just resize the pic with out cropping it to a resolution of 800X600? I have to do it with microsoft picture editor.

Thanks Mutt:) Means a lot comin from you. I'm not exactly sure how to change the resolution on my pics... I tried it using Paint Program, but all it did was cut out 3/4 of my pic..

I also wanted to show you guys the big change my sick plant has made in the past 5 days. I was kinda worried bout her, but she seems to have started to kick some ass in the growing department:D Here's a before and after pic.

DSCF0831_edited.JPG

DSCF0901_edited.JPG

looking good. glad to see your sick baby got better. keep up the great work and you will have a closet full of buds in no time.
fing34.gif

Had to switch closets today, put the veg. plants in the smaller closet, and the flowering plants in the bigger closet, my flowerers were just gettin way to big for the little closet, their leaves were starting to get crushed on the walls. Didn't seem to stress em too much, after an hour under the light after the move, they perked right back up and look so good:) Here's a couple pics of how they're lookin today, gettin bigger everyday!

7D2A6309-C0FB-9696-AF9EC22F1A5F46E2.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7D30DCDD-F945-1432-E3E4D0954A92E7AF.jpg

Whats up bigbudz. Your ladies are looking great. You have some nice healthy bushes there. There is only one thing better than a healthy bush. That's a healthy bush with buds.
medium-smiley-121.gif
Keep up the great work BB.
fing32.gif

wow!!! those aren't plants....those are big damn bushes ...awesome work bigbudz :cool:

bigbudz said:
Had to switch closets today, put the veg. plants in the smaller closet, and the flowering plants in the bigger closet, my flowerers were just gettin way to big for the little closet, their leaves were starting to get crushed on the walls. Didn't seem to stress em too much, after an hour under the light after the move, they perked right back up and look so good:) Here's a couple pics of how they're lookin today, gettin bigger everyday!
Hey, those are looking great. I'm sure glad the sick plant picked back up. It's looking real nice too.

Congrats!

Hey bigbudz, awesome lookin plants! Great job! ;)

Thanks for the kind words guys!! I'm startin to get excited, another week or so and i should be able to tell if they're male or females, i'm prayin for females;) I do have a question tho, my girls are gettin kinda bushy, was kinda wondering if i should prune em a lil bit, take off some fan leaves, they are gettin pretty huge, and blockin some light to the rest of the plant. I'm not exactly sure IF i should do this, or even how to do it, any suggestions will be very appreciated.

bigbudz said:
Thanks for the kind words guys!! I'm startin to get excited, another week or so and i should be able to tell if they're male or females, i'm prayin for females;) I do have a question tho, my girls are gettin kinda bushy, was kinda wondering if i should prune em a lil bit, take off some fan leaves, they are gettin pretty huge, and blockin some light to the rest of the plant. I'm not exactly sure IF i should do this, or even how to do it, any suggestions will be very appreciated.
Hello bigbudz. IMO i wouldn't remove any of the fan leaves. Your plants draw energy in from your fan leaves. If anything i would just try and tie them down.

Ok, here's another obvious newbie question.... My plants have been flowering for 12 days now, just wondering when they should start showin signs of what sex they are? Also where exactly do i look for balls and hair? I don't see any balls on any of em anywhere, but kinda think there's hairs on a couple, I'll post pics tonight when the lights go back on.

Sounds like your plants should be ready to ID any day now. You'll notice hairs/balls at the nodes at the base of each growth shoot/branch.

hmm how long total have u been growing? heres one of my pics for like 3 weeks.
85907863210_0_ALB.jpg
85907863210_0_ALB.jpg

looks for white hairs for females and males will have ball clusters or justballs starting to form those are pollen sacks

Got some sad sad news... had to completely trash every one of my plants. Mold took over, mold that i wasn't even aware of until i was changing water again. Got my roots bad and was working it's way up the plants. Got every single one of them:( I went ahead and started germinating my White Widow and Ice seeds. Gotta figure out my humidity problem soon tho, as I'm sure that's what caused my mold problem.

aww thats terrible man, im sorry to hear that, I was enjoying reading your journal

Latest posts

Back