My First Grow:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudz

Reaction score
OK I've decided to start a grow journal so i'm not filling up the rest of the forum with pics and my babbling about how proud I am lol. Here we are at day 17.... and they're still growin like crazy and makin me very anxious for the final results!

DSCF0834_edited.JPG

DSCF0835_edited.JPG

hi bigbudz. your babies are looking great. getting nice and bushy. whatever your doing keep it up because your babies seem to like it. i will be watching.
medium-smiley-039.gif
sorry to ask you but i have short term memory loss. smoke to much weed. :D what strain or strains are you growing?

Just some bagweed seeds right now. Wanted to do a trial run before i grew my big girls, White Widow and Ice. Those are the ones I'm really lookin forward to! Once I move these over to the flowering closet, I'm gonna start germinating my WW and Ice. I have a 3rd strain that I got free when I ordered the WW and Ice, just not sure what it is, they didn't say. But I'm not complaining bout free seeds;) regardless of the strain.

freebies are always great :) can't wait to see those girls in bloom... they're gonna be some sexy bitches..

nice stuff bigbudz ...and hell some bag seed is pretty killer...looking forward to watching them grow up :D

What a wonderful day it is when you wake up, open your grow closet, and the distinct aroma of skunk weed fills the air. Wasn't expecting the aroma effect to hit until after i started to flower my girls. What a sweet surprise it was!!:p

bigbudz said:
What a wonderful day it is when you wake up, open your grow closet, and the distinct aroma of skunk weed fills the air. Wasn't expecting the aroma effect to hit until after i started to flower my girls. What a sweet surprise it was!!:p

Hell ya, the best part of waken up is no longer folgers in your cup.

those ladys are lookin good bro :)

Day 18, My best lookin girl, she's nice and bushy. (and i thought guys hated bushy females) hahaha

DSCF0836_edited.JPG

Nice close nodes and very healthy looking.Keep on Stinkin!!!!Looking mighty fine.

Looks like we have alternating nodes starting to grow:D I'm still gonna hold off on a few days before i move them to flowering. Had a bit of a scare last night, the leaves were very droopy and I wasn't sure what was goin on, finally realized my PH was a lil on the low side, and that my smart self hadn't been moving the lights up as my plants were getting taller. Fixed both those last night and they sprung right back to life.

sounds like great news to me.
fing34.gif
Got to remember to raise those lights they can be the death of a plant for sure. i burned my one big papaya a while back but i got lucky and had no major damage just a few fan leaves and some hairs but shes fine now.

Last night we moved the 6 big girls with the alternating nodes over to the flowering closet. Left the other 6 in veg til they get a little bigger. In my flowering closet I am using a 250 watt HPS light, and damn does that thing put out some serious light, I could get me a tan in there. I was wondering tho... I don't really want to crowd my plants anymore, I think the 6 in each closet gives them all plenty of room, question is... when my other 6 plants are ready to be flowered, can i just use my 250 watt MH to flower them? I know they say the HPS is best for flowering. Once my lights are back on I will post a pic of my flowering closet :)

Here's a pic of my Flowering Closet. So far the ladies seem to be lovin the new light, seems like they grew quite a bit over night. I was kinda worried bout transferring them from one grow net to another one, but they didn't seem to get too stressed and are lookin really good! Here they are 24 hours into flowering. Enjoy:)

DSCF0866_edited.JPG

DSCF0868_edited.JPG

DSCF0863_edited.JPG

DSCF0862_edited.JPG

DSCF0869_edited.JPG

DSCF0865_edited.JPG

Looking good bigbudz. I cant wait to see those ladies start to flower. Keep up the great work and keep those pics coming.
fing32.gif

looking great bigbudz ...they do look very happy :cool:

How exciting! They're looking sweet Bigbudz...off to flower you go!

Very nice there bigbudz, keep up the good work and keep us posted! ;)

Here's a couple pics of a couple stems, startin to look like lil white hairs on them, but not sure, I know it's way to early for them to start maturing, but here's to hopin:)

DSCF0881_edited.JPG

DSCF0882_edited.JPG

Latest posts

Back