my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtsmoke

Reaction score
hi everybody,first time i have posted here.i just started my first grow,i am using a 400w mh light for veg.and going to switch to a 400w hps to floweri am 10 days in and everything is going good.growing in mycloset 4x2x9.i am haveing truble with heat problems.i never new that 400w light put out so much heat.i have a fan blowing on my plants.and a fan blowing on my light also .just 2 of them at the time.want to just do 2 so i can get some experience b4 i grow more.im not sure what strains they are at the moment.i ordered the indoor mix from gypsy nervana .10 seeds 5diff strains
bubblegum,misty.top44.crystal.and ice.i havent started any ferts yet i read somewhere i should wait at least 2 weeks to start a light salution then gradually work up.i think that they look good for being 10 days old.sorry pics are crappy cheap camera

10day old001.jpg

together001.jpg

lol idk, but welcome to MPM.

seems to me that you got things set. gl luck and keep on tokin.

post some pic so we can see how well u do.

just scroll down on the reply page tell u see the manage attachments button then u upload from there

make sure after you select your pics you hit the upload button ...i have forgotten this before ;)

there is a link to a picture "resizer" in the budshots forum

good luck with your grow ,,and welcome (p.l.r)

ahh i got it.file size where to big,i am gonna get a better camera.so far so good,all kinds of shoots comming out of the middle.amazing how fast they are growing.i think one might be a male.i read somewhere that the males grow faster then the females.guess i am gonna have to wait to see.

the box in the back is another baby,hasent popped out yet.just stuck it in the soil yesterday.i germinated all my seeds using the paper towel method.also if any one is wondering what kind of soil i am using,it is miracle grow moisture control.i have a ph tester.moister tester,rare earth organic silicate with granular leonardite,perlite,bone meal,blood meal,charcoal,all purpose plant food,sphagnum peat moss and varmacute.and a temp gauge with humidity sensor.worm castings are on the way
my ph is ok its at 6.8.for now i am just using the miracle grow soil.i will mix up everything when i transplant to bigger pots.will it be ok do do that?add everything later when transplanetd.ok i got to go i will post in a week

all my stuff001.jpg

Latest posts

Back