My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres pics from today june 07 today marks my 3rd week into flowering. This is just midz or some of u might call regs but it looks good. Im a lil dissapointed cuz the plant doesnt produce big buds like most other peoples on the fourm :( lol but im still happy :)

Resized_DSCF1329.jpg

Resized_DSCF1330.jpg

Resized_DSCF1331.jpg

Resized_DSCF1332.jpg

Resized_DSCF1334.jpg

Mysterious said:
Heres pics from today june 07 today marks my 3rd week into flowering. This is just midz or some of u might call regs but it looks good. Im a lil dissapointed cuz the plant doesnt produce big buds like most other peoples on the fourm :( lol but im still happy :)
Whats up Mysterious. Give it sometime at 3 weeks into flower they are not much to look at. Over the next few weeks you will see a big change in your ladies you just watch. ;)

thanks alot man im glad to get some relife. I wanan grow high quality like u and other posters. Im gonna order seeds just wanna get a fast shippin company got any suggestions? Ill post more pics as we go on what week do ur buds choose to fatten up?

Mysterious said:
thanks alot man im glad to get some relife. I wanan grow high quality like u and other posters. Im gonna order seeds just wanna get a fast shippin company got any suggestions? Ill post more pics as we go on what week do ur buds choose to fatten up?
Try www.seedboutique.com Nirvana seeds are $15 a pack you cant go wrong. Buds usually start to really fatten up the last 2 or 3 weeks of flower. I have seen some really great bagseed grows so just be patient and they will grow for ya. ;)

how do these look Breeder : Nirvana Seeds Standard

KC33 x Master Kush
Flowering Time : 56
Environment : GreenHouse
Origin : Holland
Seeds Per Pack : 10

The original KC ,but crossed with a master kush male,for in and outdoor, a distinctive herbal smell,cool smoke,long lasting high.outdoor,ready end of september,indoor ready in 8 weeks.

also i sall some one had said u get a free pack of seeds is this true and also whats the shipping charge

Those plants are lookin nice and happy&healthy, keep up the good work and in a coulpe more weeks they'll really be packin on the bud! ;)

plamt looks good still not huge buds but look 2 be addint very small amount will post pooks soon

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
so just be patient and they will grow for ya.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Most of the mistakes and injuries to MJ happen when "Fast" is involved.

People try to speed up their growth by adding a little more nutrients.

They want to have a faster crop so they try anything they read instead of also using common sense.

Pests, bacteria, mold and fungus happen very quickly.

The best grow to have is a nice steady, slow changes over many days type grow. If it seems boring and the plants are beautiful, you're probably doing it right. When MJ is in full vegetative growth, it can typically grow at a rate of over an inch per/day. That's cool if you wait a week to look at them, but when you look at them 15 times a day, it'll look like they aren't moving much.

"so just be patient and they will grow for ya" is the best advice I've heard in quite some time.

Kudos to Bro Grunt!

Just an up date, after advice from TBG, and Stoney Bud , i can see my buds are really taking off now, thanks for the advice!!!!!

Mysterious said:
Just an up date, after advice from TBG, and Stoney Bud , i can see my buds are really taking off now, thanks for the advice!!!!!
You're very welcome. A lot of people work their plants to death. Flushing, changing the nutes every other day, handling them too much.

If you leave them alone except for a little help, they will grow great all by themselves.

Good luck to you man!

My free trail for the pic resizer ran out so i got a fidn another free on but man the buds on my plant have all grown to be about 1-2 inches long now. I will soon be starting my hydro masterkush grow journal as soon as they get here and i get them sprouted

beautiful plants man i can't wait to have a few goin like that keep up the good work and definitley keep us up to date and let us know how they finally end up i'm stoned

Good Growings man!!! vey nice plants your buds will be growing and you will be smoking in NO time lol!! keep ti up!!;)

Well i finally got around to gettin some new pics. this is the same plant as before but now its been under my 430 watt HPS for about 4 weeks, this is a bag seed grow but be looking forward to my masterkush grow next. the one plant that has no buds is a male, and i grew him nice and bushy with 4 60w flourescents. With my new 430 watt im thinking about growing about 8-9 masterkush plants SOG style. The last picture in the pictures is an old one of the top of the same plant, i tried to remove it but i cant, oh well. Also, i harvested the top bud yesterday at 6 weeks i could not beleive how much of a head high i got i was stoned for like an hour and it was all head high no narcotic at all. So im going to harvest the rest of the buds in 2 weeks.

Resized_DSCF1329.jpg

Resized_DSCF1330.jpg

Resized_DSCF1331.jpg

Resized_DSCF1332.jpg

Resized_DSCF1333.jpg

Resized_DSCF1334.jpg

NIIIICE...man you can really see the buds on that third picture...you're gonna enjoy all that .....are you going to have multiple plants going?

im gonna toss the male and finish flowering (2 weeks) and then im gonna shut down the 430watt until i have about 8 masterkush's sprouted, then there all going under the 430. I started this grow with a 150 watt hps(waste of time) i learned

lol i bet that lighter is just itching to flame up those buds great pictures! ! ! are those in a closet or a small space ...or do you have those out in an open room?

Latest posts

Back