My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mysterious

Reaction score
This was my very first time. These are not high quality seeds. The seeds came out of some very decent mids. The one plant was started way before the other plants. I am using one 150 watt HPS lamp, a 60 watt flourescent and two 30 watt "Blue" flourescent bulbs. The tall plant has been flowering for 2 weeks and has these 3/4 inch long milky white hairs. The Hydro plants are kinda missing out on a lot of light because of the tall plant. The Tall Plant is right next to my hydro setup. You dont really get that from the pictures. Im gonna bloom the tall plant for 4 more weeks.

Resized1.jpg

resized2.jpg

Resized3.jpg

resized4.jpg

hey Mysterious nice to meet ya....plants are lookin good :cool:

i only posted my pictures on here after looking at your pictures. When I pull my Tall plant out for harvest, im going to pull out the hydro plants, and start 4 out of my 5 orange crush seeds.

Whats up Mysterious. Welcome to MP. I moved this thread over to the grow journal section. Your plants are looking good.

Wait till i show you guys some pictures of the mushrooms i plan on getting from a local cow farm! Last year my friend picked a little less than half a trash bag full of shrooms.

90F6F9A3-B7E1-C567-766A55614024F290.jpg

I think this is a better picture of my set up.

90FAE2F2-AD41-0389-0308A7F4A86931D9.jpg

Heres a pic of the flowers that have bloomed after 2 weks in flowering cycle. There about the size of the big Shooter marble (The big marble when you buy marbles) and they have all these white hairs coming off of them. They look beautiful. Im gonna flower for another 4 weeks.

90FE3BAD-A353-0AD5-0F2B8585EFD35FEC.jpg

If i get too close with my camera it gets a little blurry.

Hey Mysterious. I can't view those last 3 pics, somethin about a direct link error, anyhow those plants in the previous pics are lookin nice and healthy, keep up the good work! :D

Looking good. Can't wait to see them all grown up and frosty. :D

Here are some new pictures. All the pictures were taken today at 4 weeks and 2 days into the 8 week flower cycle. What should i try next? i think im gonna go with the lowryder x blueberry cross from g13shop.
Got any good sites for Lowryder crosses?

Resized_DSCF1321.jpg

Resized_DSCF1322.jpg

Resized_DSCF1324.jpg

hey guys whats up im now father into im a lil disapointed with how the buds look not seeming like its producing much :( any tips

give it some time.....those ladies are gonna fatten up ....looking good :)

Yep, and don't live and die by that rule of 8 weeks. It'll be ready when its ready. Patience. ;)

would it help any if i turn the time to say something like 10 on and 14 off or is that more harmful than helpful?

Do not mess with your lighting schedule during flower. IMHO.

Latest posts

Back