My first Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up high-bred.
00000009.gif
to MP. See you already have a great looking grow going. What kind of light are you using? Anyway glad to have ya here at MP.

WOOHOO!!! looks great.....harvest away and congrats on finishing your first :)

and don't forget harvest pics ;)

Great lookin first grow high-bred, good work that'll be a very nice harvest :D

Thanks all, I couldn't have done it without all the tips and tricks I got from this forum. The light is a 430watt HPS. I won't forget to post harvest pics and a final weigh in.

not bad man!!!!

I know you have to be crazy to finish harvesting!!!!!

Well done indeed, high-bred... Nice setup and great lookin plants!

Looking forward to your harvest pics...

Cheers and good green mojo...

zL

Here's the farvest pics you've all asked for, and I won't forget to post a final weigh in after i finish curing like i said I would. Each of those hemp strings are 3' long just to give you an idea.

I'm not sure exactaly. I got them as clones, not seeds. All I know is that they are cross breed of two different strains, and they are damn crystally!

Damn high-bred now that's what i call a nice harvest. Be sure to give us a full smoke report when those buds get all dry and cured. Great job man.

awesome shot....looks like some good smoke....enjoy :cool:

The final weigh in is over 3 ounces dried. I put it all in 3 seperate jars to cure and each jar weighed over an ounce. She smokes nicely already.

that looks delicious..good job..let us know how it smokes. I shot you some Rep for this.

Cool, thanks turkeyneck. It smokes nicely already and it's only going to get better the longer it cures.

Glad to see ya got a nice harvest and stoney final product. What does she taste like? Great job. ENJOY!!!!! :D

Latest posts

Back