My first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rummennek

Reaction score
Hi friends [I hope]
This was my first grow I ordered Dutch dope seeds in May ,They arrived in the end of May I planted June 1st . I didn't realize that that strain was more for the colder climates . All ten sprouted which I planted in solo cups and had them under my pavilion outside. until they were about three inches tall then I move them to direct sunlight. A hail storm came with softball size hail and destroyed 7 of them that was early July I trans planted the three left into 10 gallon pots I used soil for flowers . I feed them miracle grow plant food . every third watering in the beginning I was afraid to water to much and I should of watered more. One of the three plants the biggest one of coarse was male so I ripped it out and gave it to my landscaper why he wanted it I do not know but it got it off my property so I didn't care the reason. The other two started flowering the last week of August they made a lot of buds I used 15-30-15 fertilizer . I was a little curious about one of the plants from the get go it had much lager leaves than the rest did and when it started to smell it smelt like chocolate , the other like skunk. Well today I harvested them and they are hanging upside down in my walk in guest closet. I thank all the people who gave advice here I believe you help me with a good first grow. I'll know in a few more weeks.

Almost all strains you buy today are crosses of 2 or more strains. Most are even hybrids, a mixture of indica and sativa, so the offspring can have traits from either or both of the parents. So there's a lot of potential variations in plants you get. Once you find a plant with the traits you like or want,cloning that plant will give you a more consistent outcome.
Peace. SM

I doubt that your plant was done, especially if you did not plant it until June 1. Most stains go until at least the end of Sept and usually on into Oct. What strain were they that is supposed to be for cold climates? How did you find that out? How did you determine that it was ready to harvest?

who in here gave the advice to use miracle grow? there was a day when one would be stoned for giving such advice :giggle:

who in here gave the advice to use miracle grow? there was a day when one would be stoned for giving such advice :giggle:
I'd be happy to post pictures of a MG grow, but you probably wouldn't believe it.

My first hydro grow was nothing BUT MG products. Every one thereafter only had MG during the transition from veg to flower (15-30-15). Veg and flower is Shultz and Ebson's salts.

You can trash a plant with ANY nutes if you don't know what you're doing.

You would be stoned for using MG...and look, he's getting stoned.

Latest posts

Back