Advertise On Marijuana Passion

My first grow.

stepheneking

Reaction score
Looking very good my friend! Lots of TLC. I love talking with them! They provide so much feedback at harvest time! Good Luck! Welcome aboard MP, you'll get hooked easy. Its a treat growing!

czar712

Reaction score
Update day 32 of flower Watering every other day roughly. So i was water, water, feed. ok i accidently feed my plant 2 feedings in a row of flower fuel not on purpose but I did .So today I noticed these leaves tip burn and curling up. So my light is a sf1000 with the dimmer it was at 13 in from the top cola and only on 85% power. Could this be light burn?0 Also maybe a calcium deficiency ? I am ph ing my water round 6.5 to 6.7 roughly I know someone has had this . Am I on the right track in diagnoses or am I n left field? Need help on this.

Attachments

czar712

Reaction score
The 16th of dec no water did find some sort of bug in the tent not sure what it was. So I took everything out the tent cleaned it just a wipe down . Put everything back in with the addition of some sticky fly tape and neamed the soil a little bit haven't seen anything flying in the area progress watering almost every other day. day 38 of flower

Attachments

RonnieB

Reaction score
I just completed my 1st grow too. I hope yours goes as smoothly as mine did. Good luck

stepheneking

Reaction score
Bet it smells great! She looks like you have given plenty of TLC, Good luck on your harvest! Trichomes are looking great! Do you have a jeweler's loupe? I did one harvest close to where your Trich's are now, close I do say, but I kept an eye on them, I didn't want the Amber Trichomes. I was growing a Indica and wanted the flower to have more of a upper buzz like a Savita. I was happy cuz it sure did, caught her right at the peak....your going to have fun now monitoring the Trich's. I logged each day the Trich's production through a jeweler's loupe an invaluable tool to determining when to harvest. Always listen to your plant too, your girl will let you know when she is ready! Seriously! LOL, Kinda like Swamy out in CA. I like to have a great connection to my girls, they are living for you! Treat her right and she will definitely treat you with some great THC and a very rewarding experience to put under your belt!

Good luck! I'll be watching!👀

czar712

Reaction score
Day 45 of flower im almost at the blackout time got almost 50/50 tricombs milky and clear a few amber thinking bout starting the darkness time tonight or tomorrow 🤔. Not sure if I should wait another week or 2 .

Attachments

Kyfarmerb

Growing to live.living to grow.
Reaction score
From where I'm sitting it looks like u need a couple more weeks bro,they have only went 6 weeks and a few days .these next two weeks will be when they put on a lil more dense weight and some more trichs.belive me bro, it will pay off.happy growing to you.kyfb

czar712

Reaction score
From where I'm sitting it looks like u need a couple more weeks bro,they have only went 6 weeks and a few days .these next two weeks will be when they put on a lil more dense weight and some more trichs.belive me bro, it will pay off.happy growing to you.kyfb
I can go with that ty for the info

czar712

Reaction score
Update day 51 of flower. Seeing some different colors (purple)coming in on the buds. The buds seem to be getting a little denser (thicker) ?

Attachments

czar712

Reaction score
Update day 56 of flower new purple and green growth 💜 9th week of flower getting close to the dark days checking trichomes 60 40 milky to clear a few amber.

Attachments

czar712

Reaction score
update day 65 of flower bottom buds got some colors in them now. going dark for 48 hrs plus . trichomes are 80 20 milky to clear and some amber . i believe i am at a good spot . i have had some popcorn buds fall off some how :) . let them dry and they were not bad. Is there a place i can send my bud to get tested ? i have learned alot in this unknown grow . I can truly say i had a good experience with this grow made some mistakes but my learning curve was fun. Also would like to thank everyone for their help and suggestions and knowledge. Being able to control the envirornment was the biggest plus. dont know how much my plant will yield dose'nt matter really the knowledge i got from an unknown seed grow was priceless. My next step is harvest and drying. Wondering if i should hang it as a whole or cut branches ? Might have to do both. I'm wondering if the buds are to close to hang it as a whole ? Are they (buds) supposed to touch? Have a lot of mirror buds, what grew on one side grew a twin on the other side of the plant. I have 4 same size main colas. 8 to 10 smaller branches. Think im gonna cut some of the inner branches that are touching and hang those seperate and try to hang the rest as one . The middle pick is one item i'Il be using to hang them also have a 2 layer drying rack . Will take pics and let u know how its going

Attachments

Latest posts