My first honey oil!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have just recently learned to make iso hash and I have had fun learning all of the aspects of that. Today I was manicuring a dried bud and decided to use butane with the trim to make some honey oil. I wasn't sure what to expect as I have never done it before. I took a small water bottle and cut off the bottom. I took off the cap and cut a big hole in the center of it. I put a coffee filter over the hole and screwed the cap on, creating a tight membrane of coffee filter. Sprayed the butane into the open end of the water bottle and watched the liquid butane build up and cover the trim. I shook the bottle until the sizzling butane evaped off, then scraped into a little ball. I dripped it onto the same tray I dry my iso hash on, so I had a small amount off cross contamination which manifests as little areas of dark brown in the wax. I took a small dab (there was only a little anyways) and put it in my micro vaped pen and that stuff is out of this world! :stoned:

omg bro *** r u telling a joke...please don't do tht to urself...it was deff not clean and used a plastc bottle:holysheep:

crazdad777 said:
omg bro *** r u telling a joke...please don't do tht to urself...it was deff not clean and used a plastc bottle:holysheep:

I agree that doesn't sound too safe. Plastic and what kind of butane ?

Go on eBay and order yourself a $25 glass butane extractor. Whatever you do stop using a plastic bottle. Do some reading and learn how to do a proper purge also.

that and your terminology is wrong.

you made bho not iso.

bho = butane hash oil (made with butane like you did)

iso = isopropyl alcohol-rinsed cannabis

When I use to bho, I used s/s nipples with proper s/s endcaps....no galvanized or copper or especially plastic. Super critical fluid extraction will extract contaminants from the plastic and bond it to your oil, not good imo/e. I'd take some coq10 and other strong antioxidants if I were you.

Nowadaze I'm more like Norcal, just enjoy my flowers :smoke1:, maybe w/ a lil blonde hash on top :hubba:

:peace:

Latest posts

Back