My First Journal: THE MOMINATOR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7greeneyes said:
THAT'll be quite the lineup, Critical Star sounds stelar :aok: for a freebie.

yeah i wanted an indica, and a sativa...maybe later on i can experiment with some cross breeding

update time!!! ok, today marks the 7th week of flowering (49 days). not much to say, had a little scare with possible herming, but after some help from the forums we got that all straightened out. nuff said, lets get to the pics!!!!!

pic 1 - early girl, cola shot
pic 2 - early girl, full shot
pic 3 - early girl, close up and personal
pic 4 - the runt, cola shot(not much of a cola):-(

eg 83 days, 49 days (flower.jpg

eg 83,49.jpg

eg 83,49 002.jpg

r 83,49.jpg

and the rest of the pics...

pic 1 - big momma, full shot. she looks so sad having to deal with the heat stress and NOW she's got herself a mg def. :-((((((((((((((
pic 2 - big momma, cola shot, still beefing up like a BOSS, at a girl!
pic 3 - first 4 clones i moved out of the dome
pic 4 - ...and the other 4 a few days later, after i put together a temp. makeshift pot for them. they wont be there long though. they'll be going into a similar tote as the first 4 in a few days.
pic 5 - group shot! when i transplant into the second tote i'll be upping the lil grow box to 6 lights instead of the 2

bm 83,49.jpg

bm 83,49 002.jpg

clones 14 days.jpg

clones 14 days 002.jpg

cklones 14 days 003.jpg

wow umm, has to have been 3, maybe 4 weeks since my last update...ohh well lets get down to the good stuff. HARVEST TIME!!!

pic 1 - group photo of all the main colas. and some of the secondary ones.

pic 2 - mostly the smaller buds

pic 3 - close up of "early girl" she grew really weird compare to the other 2. her calyx's seemed really swollen.

pic 4 - and of course the shot of the biggest cola from the harvest

Picture.002.jpg

Picture.004.jpg

Picture.008.jpg

Picture.013.jpg

Congrats, Shortbus !! Now put a nice dry and cure on em, and in a few more weeks you'll light up the best herb ever . . . your own grown !!

That's a decent looking yield for your first effort, and from bagseed no less. You worked your way through several issues, learned a lot and gained alot of confidence, I'm sure.

Now take what you've learned, maybe upgrade your equipment, modify your techniques here and there, get some beans with top-shelf genetics, and it will only get better and better from here !!

PS - the early girl bud shows "dreads" or "foxtailing" - just a genetic thing, and of no real consequence other than the appearance . . .

Again, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST HARVEST !! :peace:

shorty that is awesome. i hope my first rodeo is as successful as yours. grats friend. enjoy the buds of your labor!

Dan K. Liberty said:
Congrats, Shortbus !! Now put a nice dry and cure on em, and in a few more weeks you'll light up the best herb ever . . . your own grown !!

That's a decent looking yield for your first effort, and from bagseed no less. You worked your way through several issues, learned a lot and gained alot of confidence, I'm sure.

Now take what you've learned, maybe upgrade your equipment, modify your techniques here and there, get some beans with top-shelf genetics, and it will only get better and better from here !!

PS - the early girl bud shows "dreads" or "foxtailing" - just a genetic thing, and of no real consequence other than the appearance . . .

Again, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST HARVEST !! :peace:

i'm happy to say the upgrade is already in the works. you can check it out on the DIY forum. moving the whole grow to a different location. scrapping the dwc buckets, and going with full aeroponics. getting a 600W hps, 4ft 6bulb t5, inline fan, basically the works. and if my next harvest is even more of a sucess. i may attempt to dabble in some CO2 action.

while i did enjoy growing the bagseed, i'm deff going for an upgrade next time round. gonna buy some seeds from attitude, but not till i get all the new equipment hooked up and dialed in. i'll prolly run a few tests on the new system with the bagseed clones i got just to get it running perfectly.

i have to say i did learn ALOT. best part is, there is soo much more to learn. i really enjoy this new found hobby of mine

ohh and just wanted to say thanks to everyone who subscribed, and followed me along my journey. and a special thanks to everyone helped me along the way.

Latest posts

Back