My first time... 2 Skwalker OG's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottaloveplasma

Reaction score
Well I've gotten some nice stuff, some ill need some I wont. Still don't have everything I need.

Went to the club today and got these 2 ladies.
They are DHN clones, and I am excited about getting tent going.

This is my first solo grow. I have no idea what I'm doing and a good feeling I figure it all out here.

I put the clones in .3 liter airpots with an amended Coco/Pete soilless. Tried covering up rockwool with potting soil and watered good. The media seems quite alive and had lots of mushrooms in it.

They are finding there home in a 3x3 tent under plasma light. Whenever I feed them I will start them on some Nectar for the Gods nutrients.

here are some pictures.

First picture - their new home

View attachment WP_DS20150521.jpg

Are these actually rooted? I have never seen clones that weren't taken from a growing tip...

Why would they not have came from a growing tip? There where roots poking out rockwool.

nice tent good luck have fun! do clones usually have a "little flower" and one leaf? Is that what THG means, rather than just 3 leafs? hope they turn out killer!

I'm completely lost why are we talking 1 leaf or flowers they are clones. From a desired company. In Sacramento people are camping 5+ hours to get them cause they sell out. What is wrong with my babies lol... Thank you hope tent works out well.

Yes you can take clones anywhere on the stem. Sometimes getting a couple off of one branch.

Enjoy, just look over real careful for tiny bugs..Sometimes that happens in the very best dispensary.

WOO HOO, ya got yourself some good genetics.

I want to know more about the 1 leaf or flowers. Can you tell me more? I'm pulling your leg gottaloveplasma. :farm: Nice plants man. green mojo.

So what next... 24 hour lighting for a week to let them get nestled in. Do I just start feeding 1/4 strength nutrients or don't and just watch them to tell me when to feed? I'm using nectar for the gods and it is hard to burn them. I just don't want to waste them or bring soil ppms up high. I'm keeping them under 24 hours of light because that's what they had before transplant. I think one change at a time is good yes? Or is no change better?
At some point want them on 18/6. Second watering after transplant let them dry out good or not?

So it was customer appreciation day at my shop scored on 24 20 gallon smart pots tan for 5$ each got 4 free sample boxes of Nectar nutrients all organic and 9 free bottles of SLF100. Guy told me its 4 species of microbes. Product Is called Smart Clean SLF-100. I shoed them picture of my bag of soil I got from them with the mushrooms. They told me that the company uses mycos to innoculate soil. The company told them they would have beneficial mushrooms growing out of the soil and they thought they where full of ****. I guess I got the first and lucky bag of mushrooms. They where all saying no way and looking at the picture I thought it was funny. Clears that confusion up. So what I learned about nectar for the gods is to use at half strength until babies are 18" tall then go to full strength. Feed every time you water flush before flip. Always use herculean harvest even when your flushing. So the guys foliar first week or 2 with bloom chaos during flower. Then water it in rest of time. Stuff is expensive. Some customers said no use it whole way through. Calcium is the car and the bloom chaos is the driver. Customer told me he gets more in soil than his dwc with this line. The titans trawl is also expensive but will add to taste terpenes and smell use 2/3 of herculean harvest if adding the titans trawl and use trawl at full dose. It's veganic form of phosphorous for animal rights people lol. I'm hopefull for indoor to see how it comes out. I watered my plants late Thursday night for transplant and had to give them some water again today. I like how medium is drying out quick and roots aren't even set. I think I like these airpots. They are in veg under 24 hours of light when and how would you lower light schedule. They are Skywalker ogs. Both clones kicked out new growth today got some new leaves already and I'm going to start them on 1/4 strength nutrients after next watering. Will also start introducing Smart Clean SLF-100 5mil every gallon 1x week. Will wait to use the bloom chaos until they are a bit bigger. I'm hopefull that with my RO water and strong light and strong organic nutrients ill kill it. Lets see if I can do this....

nice tent good luck have fun! do clones usually have a "little flower" and one leaf? Is that what THG means, rather than just 3 leafs? hope they turn out killer!

the 1 leaf and flower your are confusing from new growth leaf set.

Will be vegging these under 24/0 plasma. 3x3 tent 2 plasmas later when theres more of a canopy.

How long before new leaf sets are opened up? My plants seem retarded. Like they got off the short bus...

What I am talking about is that cuts usually look more like this one pictured. You have got such a small little tiny growing tip that I am surprised that it rooted. That was why I asked if you actually had and saw good root development. I am thinking that it could just be the quality of the cut.

Twenty gal bags are going to be too big for you to use in a 3 x 3 tent. If you like them, pick up some smaller one--3 to 5 gal.

It also appears that you will not be able to use the SLF-100. It is for hydro and soilless. Be sure to read the directions for anything you plan on using on your plants. From their web site: "SLF-100 is a commercially proven enzymatic formula with over 18 years of proven success. It is a 100% organic and OMRI listed formula specifically designed to break out salts. Used as a cleanser for hydroponic systems and soilless media SLF-100 goes to work immediately to keep your system running smooth and free of toxic build up."

Let's see some pics of your clones before you start feeding them. I would not feed until I saw some significant new growth.

View attachment 6-9-15 003.jpg

Clones are small dhn clones. They are called heartlets. People camp overnight at rcp to get them in Sacramento. They only have heartlets. I will wait till there's more growth to feed each plant has 4-5 leaf sets popping up. 20 gallons are outdoor. I'm in airpots in tent. Currently in in a .3 liter. I'm unsure what size in going to next. These pots stop root circling or hinder it.

Let's see some pics. I want to see the new leaf sets. This will tell us a lot.

Latest posts

Back