My first time...hermie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have 5 girls, one of which is flowering but has a few groups of pods at some of the nodes' bases. Is this a hermie, or will more pretty white things pop out of them? Scarily reminded me of a male, but my others seem are a bit more mature and I really can't see anything that look like seed pods like I saw on the males. The plant has always been sick (droopy leaves, yellow spots, leaf burn, etc), always been my weakest, but my other 4 are flourishing nicely, for a first timer anyway (I think). I'm about 2.5 weeks into flowering.

Also, can you harvest when the trichlomes (? aka white thingies) are still white, or do I have to wait til they're red/brown/orange? Thinking just take this one out to be safe...

Sup mate, Can you take any pics to help people with finding out if it is a hermie or not? bit hard to tell withought a pic. Also you harvest when the trichs are about %80 brown/amber.

The first one is of the middle of the plant, my camera sux but there are a significant number of buds growing, just pretty spread out...imagine 4 or 5 tiny pods on a few nodes...the second is the plant overall, the colas are budding fine, suffering from some kind of leaf burn but its probably too late...kill this one?

The 3rd pic is the rest of my girls, I think I'm doin okay for a first timer :p

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Mate they look great contrats so far, as for the hermie there is some weird lookin pod type things comming from near the end of that closeup photo of the nodes, i really cant tell yet i would leave it awhile longer and watch it, doesnt look that bad from the burn either i wouldnt throw it..

Latest posts

Back