my first time out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
check it out the lone soldier. babies looking good. going to post the latest pics tonight when she wakes. how am i doing for my first time. all comments and crits welcome

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

Well it doesn't look all burnt up from ph problems which is a pleasant sign...looks like you topped her at some point so nice job there. What strain and how long into flower is she?
Overall looks pretty good for a first grow......unless you tell me she is 8 weeks into flowering....:holysheep: :p

Looks like ya got a bit of nute burn and some stretching.

I'm sayin' 2.5 weeks, give or take.. Some kind of auto? Or just a space issue? Well, if you are new to growing and new to canna, two thumbs up on a job well done... So far... Less is best when you are feeding. Can't really tell, but looks like you got a bit of curl goin on. Stay the course and mind ya heat.. It ain't gonna be much, but it will be enough to sink that hook in deep. Welcome to your newest addiction ;) I am excited for you.. Already can't wait for your next run.. Is this bag seed?

nvthis said:
I'm sayin' 2.5 weeks, give or take.. Some kind of auto? Or just a space issue? Well, if you are new to growing and new to canna, two thumbs up on a job well done... So far... Less is best when you are feeding. Can't really tell, but looks like you got a bit of curl goin on. Stay the course and mind ya heat.. It ain't gonna be much, but it will be enough to sink that hook in deep. Welcome to your newest addiction ;) I am excited for you.. Already can't wait for your next run.. Is this bag seed?
it's not an auto... Pretty sure it's bag seed, WAY sativa... Over-watered slightly.... I'd hit her with some N (grow nutrients;nitrogen) also... Getting light green to be that early into flowering... slightly deeper pot wouldn't hurt either... Other than that (and that's being nit-picky as H&LL, and none of these are too serious a problem; alone; combined I'd be concerned a bit...), they look great for a first grow! My first grow didn't make it past their 2nd sets!:rofl: Sorry about all the finger pointing at your plant, but I figured you ask for criticism because you wanted an honest evaluation on which you could learn from... All of us are here to learn, and I do so everyday! you will gain much knowledge, as I'm sure you have just through the vegetative growth of this one, and you're lucky you came here for guidance! We got "the best" growers here at MP, and everyone loves to share their 'secrets':D Good luck with this one, I'm feeling like this was a learn grow for you; seeing as it appears to be bag seed, and that was a wise decision on your part... You're doing great yo!:woohoo: Keep it up and heed to what these guys have to say; we generally try not to steer people wrong:cool2: so just to review; less watering now that we're in flower, droopy leaves is a tell-tale sign that you're over-watered; have you checked the pH? Looks slightly locked out of something, cal/mag or some other trace... Hit with N one last time, mixed with a flowering feeding is fine... And think about a deeper pot; doesn't have to be wider, and you could even bury some of the stalk if height is an issue... And as NVthis pointed out, Watch your heat, she may be drooping and curling from heat stress?:confused: It probably won't produce much, and if you could get away with it I'd almost stick it outdoors somewhere and get her to reveg a while... If this is applicable, remember to use amended soil (dig a hole and fill it with the good stuff you use for potted plants; i.e. fox farm etc.) She'd be a beast at the end of season, and sunlight is free!;) Either or, good luck and welcome to growing your own on the MP network!:rofl: You'll be hooked now brotherman!!! Hit me up in a PM yo!

I see just 1 and 3 fingered leaves, my plants do this when they reveg or lack light, What is you lighting source? It looks like the sun?

I'm pretty sure he's indoors, with insufficient space... The leaves sometimes do that later into flowering too, but not this early! I'd watch for nanners yo!!!:eek:

zark_red_dragon said:
check it out the lone soldier. babies looking good. going to post the latest pics tonight when she wakes. how am i doing for my first time. all comments and crits welcome

Its seems to be healthy only few, just share your stuffs, the methods, the nutritions, light source...
Masters will sort it out...

yes it is bag seed. really didn't want to pay for seeds when it was my first time that would have sucked to kill it, and i'm about 4 almost 5 weeks in to flowering. but it was under a lot of stress at the beginning because i had to many in a small space and i just now last week went down to just the one. not working with a lot of space to run the kind of lights i'ld like to but they're working for the space i have. once i can get the money up i'm planing on buying a bigger grow box but for now got to do what i can to get my meds.

Keep on truckin zark....I remember my first grow and also remember realizing it was gonna take a lot more time, money and effort then I had originally thought.:) As long as you are having a good time and can get some meds out of it then it is all good. Every grow is a learning experience...take what you learn and apply it to your next grow.

5 weeks??:shocked: Umm.. Ok, that might not be enough to set the hook after all ;)

Do you have a space set up? How large? What size and type of lights are you using?

Latest posts

Back