My first trip to another persons cave....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
As the title says, I took my first trip to a friends room today. I didn't even know they did it before when I was at their house, hah.

So anyways, they've done this for quite a few years. They have CO2, are Scroging, have 5,000 watts of lights, doing DWC, amazing air movement and filtration / scrubbing, duct-free Air Conditioning unit.. I mean, the works! Strains this person's running are Critical Sensi Star / Chemdawg / Super Silver Haze. He's experimenting with two 500watt LED fixtures, but doesn't like his results as much as the HPS. It seems they make their own tea, and after smelling and tasting the end result, I must say... I see how a proper tea can REALLY improve smell and taste. I was using Botanicare Pure Blend Tea, and I definitely notice results and enhanced smell from it, but all this persons stuff was amazingly potent smelling and tasting. I'm going to try this tea making stuff for sure!

I'll get some pics up in this thread after I edit them, but just wanted to say something in here about my first ever experience in someone elses grow. It was a great feeling, especially seeing how much they have going on in there!

Ohhhh and by the way, they sent me home with a NICE healthy / rooted clone, of the Critical Sensi Star. It's from a pheno that has been run for over 3 years, and I just love it. I was so excited when I was allowed to take one home. We had done a small "bud trade" too, and he was extremely impressed with my knowledge and my trees for how long I've been doing it.

So yeah, just wanted to share my adventure. Pics and more thoughts about the day to come!

:D

Sounds like your friend has it really together. An outstanding grow room is a sight to behold. Always get good ideas from a properly equipped grow room. Now you gotta wipe the drool off your keyboard and enjoy the weedend. Peace.

Sounds awesome. I've seen a similar set up in person from someone who used to post a journal on here. Look forward to some pics.

^ Massive amount of pictures up there

Zero amount of comments down here....
....somethings wrong with this picture <----(very 'Punny')

Your buddy has got it goin on! Talk about a bangin setup!

What strains?

Nice cave and nice plants, nice to be invited in. I hope he cleans the ladybugs from his lights, how does he like his led light?

How does he like his led light?

He doesn't. He says he hasn't seen any huge improvement, and it would really just work best as a "heat preventative" lighting option. He mentioned it wasn't worth the investment, beyond saving a little on electric and heat, but he doesn't mind his bill and he has a wonderful ductless A/C unit that keeps the room at temp anyways.

To bad about the light, it looks like he has the heat covered.

Fantastic grow! some of those buds are almost white and the size of cabbages. Do you know what strain that is? I want it!

Great lookin` buds to go with the Great lookin` set up. Thanks for the pictures.

Fantastic grow! some of those buds are almost white and the size of cabbages. Do you know what strain that is? I want it!

Chemdawg, Critical Sensi Star, Super Silver Haze

Not sure what he has on his other side.. I believe it was a combination of these. Some of these cuts he's had for years.

^^ These are the strains :aok:

Latest posts

Back