My Frankenstein!!! Sharing my world with u guys.let me know what you think please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac420

Reaction score
Hi I'm Mac i have been growing for about 4 years and I have built up my stuff over that time. I have watched and learned for about 14years before I started for my personal medical needs. I have grown a few photos n that but always loved autos..😍😇 and they have came along way. All what is within is my personal experience and if someone has had a different experience I would love to hear it. I love growing I have strawberries n everything cant wait. I grow as I have a few medical conditions and it has really saved my life. And it be amazing to share my garden with you all. I have saved for ALONG time and have been buying parts for around 3years now to.pay for what I've been building the last 6-8weeks not finished but we are started. ( can't hold my own pish as they say) lol 🤣 anyway I will start with some photos and see if anyone wants see more or follow how these babys go lol. Strain list will follow but let's look at the room. Yes everyone may hate on me for what I have done but please understand im not a builder and this is just out of my head and I'm just doin it my way. But open ideas or anythin hence y im here lol share is wealth anyway let me know what ya think. And im only about 70% done i have loads of training ideas and lighting ideas all off the kuff. And built up over time. My room runs 2x ts3000 1x 315w 4k cmh and one 630w bar light im testing. Also have a ts1000 in there but will swap that out for new tsw2000 or something and I have another 480w hlg v3 style light to hang but im upgrading it with some uv ir far red and blue 301h at the min and don't really need anymore lights in there just now flip me lol. I'm gettin min 800lux in non lit areas I've had turn em down below 50% im I think 1.6m light hight i will confirm that with ya tho. Just in test and play mode at min but having fun the plants seem happy anyway 24hour light timing running steady at 25-27°c humidity needs brong up by about 10% but humidifier and de humidifier are on route so using domes just now for.babys. aye I don't like make things hard so have a home.made peat and soil living organic mix I will follow up.with everything I use but yeh. I am an active gardener so I train some and leave others. I do pre and post stress training ( my own style) I actively apply kyle kushman techniques to certain areas but not others depending on strain and pheno and feel like.i tailor each plant to its own growth. Anyway let me know if this is something that would appeal

20220415_194419.jpg
20220405_204243.jpg

Attachments

• 20220413_222512.jpg
    20220413_222512.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220413_222525.jpg
    20220413_222525.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220418_114726.jpg
    20220418_114726.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20220419_121651.jpg
    20220419_121651.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 14
Strain list so far is: in 5gal superroots pots
Fastbudz
Gorrila cookies
Strawberry Gorrila
Amnesia zkittles
Wedding glue
Mexican Airlines
BAKERY SEED CO:
black domina
Gsc
Blueberry mango
Growers choice:
Frosty gelato and well we will see how tonyt goes maybe more in but hopefully behave myself. I just smoke.my brains in in a big tent all day everyday. Coz lifes a ball.bag but at least we can be high yeeeepppaaaa

Old set up in tents lol I wasn't running fans ryt only figured it out now hahhahaah flip.me lads and ladys i just love these wee wankers I eat em.and everything add em.my stew no.joke pure goodness boys and girls save the world it will just watch .....you should.see

You have been busy Mac. Great looking job.
Your right 3years saving and 6weeks building n not finished lol but will get there. But may as well show my story yano. I started with 100bucks second hand 10yesr old gear 4 years ago and now have this all paid with my own and built by my own hand so I'm well proud I have such a room I just hope it works now like I thought lol but we will see together hopefully

I may do photos in other side as this is only one 3rd of my area I could use **** my ocd lol I have about 1000ft² I can use if I want to.do.one or two big mofos but will have see what u all thing I had a 10gal pot goin and filled a 5x5 once lol but will see ill.sm9ke.it like hahaaha

I may do photos in other side as this is only one 3rd of my area I could use **** my ocd lol I have about 1000ft² I can use if I want to.do.one or two big mofos but will have see what u all thing I had a 10gal pot goin and filled a 5x5 once lol but will see ill.sm9ke.it like hahaaha

N what I like a good toke like half oz joint will help ya sleep trust me hahhahaa U.T.H 😉

The new kit i got was. I have;
Antarctic krill meal. HIGH IN CAL AND CHITIN
GYPSUM 23% CAL 18% SULPHUR
MINERAL MIX . clay minerals sea shell flour oyster shell flour.
Running a 4.4.4 all purpose
Have 2.4.8 and 2.8.4 bloom and a 0.7.7 pk added cal and mag
Have humic and fulvic acid. 7 essentials
Mycorrhizal. the dogs nuts
Em-1 a few good.things 😋
Em-5 pest and stress
Wetting agent made with nuts and aloe Vera with added ( botanicals )important stuff..
Liquid frass. Black silver fly grass tri extract.
Black strap molasses un sulfured.
Fish mix bio bizz and cal mag just handy to.have. I use a meter stick don't really ph or anythin I do look at it tho so have blue.lab tester and a cheap back up brand new. Ppm meter and ec temp meter.
A soil temp meter and ph tester.

This run goin to.use these kl 80cm plaster garden canes so lookin forward to.that and I use garden rubber green tie n just some snips. Oh yeh and if I don't just crush via c tab up.and put in my res I use neutralise eco thrive have tryed there.other stuff aswell which is good.for.the money. I just found my own guy and he sorts all my needs dr forest can't say a bad thing I like that its a well thought out company with a low impact eco packaging n stuff all.paper tape so can be reused and composed. I.may not need all this stuff but just wanted make sure had enough lol ocd isn't fair sometimes lol I hope.everyone is havin a good.day anyway
16504850505012583405088494765978.jpg

Just finding some photos as all my videos are to long. The big plant is a pre 1998 afghan kush in a 5x5 lol the big bud by its self was the first plant I ever done which was fast buds gg#4 I got a good 3.5 oz out a 3gal fab which was amazing for my first time i thought. I was running hesi nutes. Things have came along way since then. But I still love em just as much lol

I have a brilliant idea I am goin to do. Which I will share and u heard it here first 👇👇👇👇👇 my idea....is to take my two.marshydro light 4 drivers and mount then on heat sink inside my massive flipin filter and then the heat won't be in the room.and will be drawn away. Instead of out the room ill just mount then in the filter which is normally waster space. And get rubber grams off ebay and wire and bobs your uncle. Heat problem gone.....I all fairness the intake temps the last day or two have been 27°C so.been a little hard keep.temps down...or well I'm.a stoner ffs it was as hard as freezing a fee bottle's and putting in the intake lol flip sake but hey what would I know I'm just and engineer lol... enjoying the nyt guys hope all well be good gave convo with any of u fine people. Give me a shout

I think I need a new 9000btu ac and a new dehu ohhhh watch this space lol ocd fook lol

Found a girl scout cookies with man bits do I chopped em off and goin keep eye but rest lookin well all different times

20220429_160138.jpg
how she sits at the minute. Still alot of work to do with auto feed system with drip rings and ac needs bought ect and have to finish the electrics n stuff but there are lookin well. Temps day and night are 25°C humidity 50% which is low so need a humidifier. I have loads of the controllers so will get that set up. I have 9 more to put in here in a week or so as I like to have 9 a month as I eat and smoke it so I use everything of the plant even blend and mix through my dogs food and well she has a shiny coat all that omega 3 from the artic krill haha she loves it. But gettin there. Next ones to go in are, fastbuds cherry cola, strawberry banana, gorrila zkittles and 2x banana kush cake from sensi seeds gor few freebies and they look pretty good so will fire em in some 3 gal pots and maybe put some sour orange in in 3gal pots aswell. I like put em in in twos minimum. I was smoking some half oz joints last nyt and I woke up with a mad stone over hahaha I hope everyone is blazing up and happy peace

Latest posts

Back