My Frankenstein!!! Sharing my world with u guys.let me know what you think please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16515676767194901317847953697114.jpg
16515676958208687539353887956129.jpg
16515677305784867031878884555750.jpg
16515677163367853551991702151825.jpg16515678360349073341831317629860.jpg

Attachments

• 16515677534811156214703793381968.jpg
    16515677534811156214703793381968.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 3
Thank you. There's a few more from today. They are growing well happy no complaints. Will 248 and micro amend start of next week and the others should be gettin a 284 and micro boost tea. Home brew and that should see em till last amend Nd then just need look after little ones. A found a seed in one my buds it was a purple bud so must of been ether dark devil or lsd 25. Think it was the lsd 25 as was more dark purple than black bud. I think she ether got it from a gsc or a frosty gelato. So though aye y no ill put her in and see what she does if its a boy ill blue cheese cross just put in my room in tent keep on small scale. N if its a girl ill smoke her obviously keep an eye on it and make sure no hermie. I check my girls every mornin and nyt. And often check over them. I've noticed that hermies normally start around the bottom I had 8 male nanars on my gsc so just nipped em off and hope no more come. She's the first picture out of last batch of photos. She lookin good so far so I don't want chop her. Will give her time to woman up lol.

I was so stressed about what training to do but these ones ment to get to 1.5m so thought will end and stress once so they go out the way ill see how they shape up. The last gorilla cookies didn't mind being bend so hopefully get some big girls I normally just bend over one side so like half supercrop with lst as find get still big tops but benefit from extra light gettin through. But we will see lol. The crystal will be grand. I always have a good spread of crystal. Fish shit or fish mix is good for this i find. I wouldn't mind gettin some algae feed to try. But surely giving my plants everything must not be good. I don't know they like it!! Keep it organic and well should be grand like. I have always just done my own thing anyway . Anyway I hope u enjoy my photos so far. 🙃🙂

Well it looks like I cant grow strawberrys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg hahahaa flip sake boy....hahaha I will try again haha. I have a damson tree to go.in aswell and I have some flowers I thought I'd grow as they look pretty and well will smell nice. Cant just have one plant in the garden flip sake I have lady bugs and butterflys in all the time. I just worry one will hit the hot light sometime lol I've been wanting to grow these massive strawberry 🍓 for 2 years man how long are they ment to.take like ?? Hahaha i love a wake and bake but im soooo hungry and awwww just fancied some strawberrys 🤣🤣 i hope all.u fine people are havin a wonderful day peace

Few new ones. Think might use the first plant for bud of month when starts to bulk up. I done last amend of ( a some 444, 248,077,krill bat poo azomite, clay dust, meal worms and wettin agent and a microzhza)so only two more teas before chop the three in flower when ready. They lookin really healthy. Dont even no the ph i haven't used it since start of grow. I'm goin to.spend today collecting earth worms lol I have about 500ltrs of soil im goin to rebuild so will take photos n stuff just show what I used n stuff.

Ryt well thats the air conditioner ordered and I got a length of heat sink 100mmx700mmx22mm going to make a ledge on inside of my filter and put 6x 240w led drivers inside my 1000mm 8" filter which yes will reduce flow a little BUT this is my thinking if I use the heat sink and can make using a car heat sheild and some self tapping screws I can make a wagon cart shape inside at the ext hole of filter so the air will cool the heat sink as it travels to the back of the filter to get sucked in and then travel over and past the drivers which will in turn cool them and the heat never got into the room to start with so really a steady flow and another cdm light in there and I should be sweet use the two cdm to keep temps high enough and fan is only really changing air out not dealing with temps really probably 40/60 split between the ac and fans at hoy times and ac won't even be on at night and fans be running minimal. I am tryin not only to have a good garden size so I have room to go and sit with them lol and chill with some music and chill on a bean bag or somethin lol. But I want it be energy rated A everything I have used bar the cdm is grade A efficient I suppose even the cdm is ment be more efficient than hps so yeh. Try make every watt be focused on light spread im only at 50% on lights and I honestly don't think need go up n ill play by ear. LIGHT STRESS IS BIGGEST MISTAKE WITH AUTO FLOWER in my opinion I figure if I focus on light spread and cross over and get good numbers with the height at 50% im laughing. We will have to see. I'm still expecting everything to die. As I haven't a clue I just try my best to give them a good life. P.s STILL NO STRAWBERRYS 😫🤣🤣🤣

Frosty gelato growers choice seeds on the first of the month ill send one from today. Like I don't have anythin to compare growth to but I think she's doin ok like. I don't think they are.ment get big these ones like last ones where tasty but emmmm don't know but these ones look something else. So hopefully
20220501_193600.jpg

Goin to use this plant for bud of the month hopefully lol if I don't mess it up

Goin have a rain storm in my room today. Two spray bottles full of a little light water and foliar feed but just go in and turn fans up and spray air and take humidity from 40s up to low 70s then stop and let return back to normal within 15-20mins not dehumidifier needed. They love it!! Im waitin on co2 tablets that I will add in as think they would enjoy that. And its Friday so my dog is getting a 16oz steak chopped up in her veg and food mix she's a pure work machine will put a photo up lol. I hope everyone's day is goin well anyway. Peace

20220509_170808.jpg
20220505_184556.jpg
finally lights are where I want them got a good mix of spectrum now. I got uv covered and a mix on the led the long led is at 50% and the rest are at 60% and I will update on height ect today

My lights are 1.2m above pot and about 19 in from top of tallest plant and working out to about 2000lumins In every corner. Of used space. Hopefully they are ok and happy. I'm kinda off the cuff on this one. Not a clue just bought the ticket takin the ride. Lol

Thank you soo much for the comments. Last few.years have been pretty hard. I love my garden n take alot of pride looking after them. Its a trade I give them a good life and then I smoke em its fair. I think anyway lol I have started doing a few my own little bits and having great fun. The new ac is a beast and temps shouldn't wander between 1°c up or down so far at 1683w per hour 24/7 and im only at 60% I found out from a light tester and a chart for my meter that I should be sitting in very back corners moving forward 2268lumins left and 2169 in right. So.trying get that spread probably a little more and turn to 60% and only turn the light directly above the ones in flower to 70% and I think should be sweet. They look happy just now but once flower comes some are mega light bandits but I just put those ones under the cdm and some like slightly cooler. But what I do is move them and get them all the same side. That way if I want one grow bit more fast more between the led and the cdm mix is lovely but in flower may like a little cooler light so move to under the more white light n that my thinking anyway hahaha go with flow and see how they go. Goin let them get some hight now as I have enough tops for good bud size hopefully and I hope one more week of veg if not a few extra days. I give them a bio tree I left for 24hours they seem to.like what I put in. Anyway so just water till others show signal they starting flower then 284 them and some.wormcasts

Hey how's it goin today. I give the girls a co2 water drink and they loved it by looks of so just goin let them get some height now hopefully. I can only go from my past plants and these ones look to be happy so far. The tall plant is putting on some weight now hopefully is a big girl like. I'm running low on smokable smoke ffs
20220512_181515.jpg
20220512_182032.jpg

Attachments

• 20220512_181506.jpg
    20220512_181506.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220512_181510.jpg
    20220512_181510.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220512_181525.jpg
    20220512_181525.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2