My Frankenstein!!! Sharing my world with u guys.let me know what you think please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and one thing I have always done is I seen these bracelets made of copper which is ment be good for us to wear so I get some copper wire.make.a ring and put it around the stock at the bottom. It is a super conductor so maybe helps maybe it has no effect but I have always done it lol

It has to be topped up but goes into top soil and is 90% water n high in bio available sodium

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-232842_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220512-232842_Samsung Internet.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey how's it goin today. I give the girls a co2 water drink and they loved it by looks of so just goin let them get some height now hopefully. I can only go from my past plants and these ones look to be happy so far. The tall plant is putting on some weight now hopefully is a big girl like. I'm running low on smokable smoke ffsView attachment 296692View attachment 296694
CO2 water is acidic. Plants like oxygen at the root level, CO2 at the leaf level. I am not sure watering with carbonated water is recommended. Your plants look nice but I am skeptical that it is due to carbonated water…

CO2 water is acidic. Plants like oxygen at the root level, CO2 at the leaf level. I am not sure watering with carbonated water is recommended. Your plants look nice but I am skeptical that it is due to carbonated water…

Its to early to tell as its only been 3 days watering. Is there any information about if u can have a oxygen and co2 rich water? I don't know but will keep an eye. But I thought if was goin have a negative impact It would be quick to show on leaves. I could go see them again and they may well be brown dieing mush lol but I hope not. I will keep u upto date on progress

Its to early to tell as its only been 3 days watering. Is there any information about if u can have a oxygen and co2 rich water? I don't know but will keep an eye. But I thought if was goin have a negative impact It would be quick to show on leaves. I could go see them again and they may well be brown dieing mush lol but I hope not. I will keep u upto date on progress

ALSO I just re read it and it does state to stick closely to the dosages as not to effect the water. 1 tab for 100ltrs slow release will upload photo of back of tub

I’ve read some on using carbonated water in plants. Plants that like acidic soil have shown twice the growth in tests. MJ is not one of those plants that enjoy the extra acid although if you add it, you may see some extra growth until the soil locks up and the plant quits taking on nutes due to ph problems. Also, just running plain PH water thru a soda maker like mine will lower the PH so if you do add carbonated water you really have to watch your PH run off. Some articles suggest to mix plain and carbonated water or just do the carbonated water every other water. Me I’ve had problems with PH my last grow and am determined to get a hold of it more this grow. Although I am open to all suggestions and sometimes let my own ideas run around in my head to long. I decided that this is no time to try the carbonated water thing even tho it did take up a whole night of reading on the subject. If we had more than a 4 plant limit in my state I would probable be trying all kinds of experiments 😊

I’ve read some on using carbonated water in plants. Plants that like acidic soil have shown twice the growth in tests. MJ is not one of those plants that enjoy the extra acid although if you add it, you may see some extra growth until the soil locks up and the plant quits taking on nutes due to ph problems. Also, just running plain PH water thru a soda maker like mine will lower the PH so if you do add carbonated water you really have to watch your PH run off. Some articles suggest to mix plain and carbonated water or just do the carbonated water every other water. Me I’ve had problems with PH my last grow and am determined to get a hold of it more this grow. Although I am open to all suggestions and sometimes let my own ideas run around in my head to long. I decided that this is no time to try the carbonated water thing even tho it did take up a whole night of reading on the subject. If we had more than a 4 plant limit in my state I would probable be trying all kinds of experiments 😊

Well see i would agree it will make the soil a little more acidic but I am running alot of air through my tank so.it is rich in both co2 and o2 and I don't ph at all. But I will have a look.and see what it is sittin at and check run off also. I am heavy on the micro ryza and make microb tea once every week and a half. Its an experiment. I have another tank of 200ltrs out side my grow room that has just standard water as I like to keep 400ltrs at all times. Worst case I flush and start again with a new tea and see how they go. I'm away till Monday so hopefully the auto water system will work. I haven't set the wireless WiFi yet I run out of time last nyt. I did get a humidifier and a water filter jug for it ordered. So fingers crossed all is OK. Hope ur havin a good day anyway

Blueberries and hydrangea plants like acidic soil. You can play with the bloom color of hydrangeas by manipulating the pH of the soil. You can even get blue and pink on the same plant. I put rusty nails in the soil around the roots of mine and get blue, pink and purple blossoms.

Blueberries and hydrangea plants like acidic soil. You can play with the bloom color of hydrangeas by manipulating the pH of the soil. You can even get blue and pink on the same plant. I put rusty nails in the soil around the roots of mine and get blue, pink and purple blossoms.
May need your help on the hydrangea plants OF. I have three that bloomed beautiful last year. I didn’t trim them during the winter as I didn’t know how much to cut off. Now the new blooms are getting ready to go, but the old dried up ones from last year are still on the bush. Do they require trimming back? Or can they just grow naturally…

May need your help on the hydrangea plants OF. I have three that bloomed beautiful last year. I didn’t trim them during the winter as I didn’t know how much to cut off. Now the new blooms are getting ready to go, but the old dried up ones from last year are still on the bush. Do they require trimming back? Or can they just grow naturally…
I ‘dead head’ mine in the fall. I was told that could ruin the following years blooms but my big hydrangea disagrees. In the spring before I see any growth I trim the stalks so they are all a couple of feet long and get a monster plant about 8 feet long, 4 feet wide and 4-5 feet high) by midsummer. I push the rusty nails in around the base of the plant with the pointy side down. A gardener in Cape May told me that little gem. That is how you get different color blooms(some even go from pink to purple to blue on the same flower). My hydrangeas are planted near my foundation which makes the soil alkaline so I use some Miracid or some other stuff the neutralize or acidify the soil a bit otherwise all my blooms will be pink.

SSSOOOOOO I may or may not have just bought a 50lyr air pot and a barney's farm zkittles Og auto for it lol will have to see what this pot grows I think will just do one plant under my 630w bar light its ment be a good light so y not its just running over nothin at the min lol GOOD IDEA OR BAD IDEA LOL ??

I don't have a clue what I'm at I smoked home made hash from some shite I had left that looked whack pure shite and well omg its knocked my ballix clean in. I won't be moving for at least an hour........wow ice cube on what ....whatwhatwhat!!! Lol
Screenshot_20220518-184345_Messenger.jpg

Latest posts

Back