My Frankenstein!!! Sharing my world with u guys.let me know what you think please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Proud Mary.JPG
    Proud Mary.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 0
Did some research and couldn't find anything close to that tall. Best I could find was anywhere from 1.5 feet to 4ft 11inches was the biggest anyone had seen or grown.

In general, autoflowers grow around 50 to 100cm but some can grow as tall as 150 cm, despite their genetics.

Did some research and couldn't find anything close to that tall. Best I could find was anywhere from 1.5 feet to 4ft 11inches was the biggest anyone had seen or grown.

In general, autoflowers grow around 50 to 100cm but some can grow as tall as 150 cm, despite their genetics.
I had a gsc auto get to 2.4m in a tent but it was a mutant the buds where all wispy more like branchs coming out
20211110_115854.jpg
20211110_115904.jpg
20211110_115919.jpg

Last crop i didn't start her finish as buds weren't developing but she was taller than me. Not i want big monsters only 50ltr pots only and see how big can get them I've done 12 oz plant in a 5gal air pot but hate way water everywhere. Plus my grow room is very dry full flower struggle to keep above 50% which is good for.mold but bad for keepin pots damp they dry sooooo fast so bigger solid pots and roots like the area more I have found. I feed every two weeks and give tea. No ph done at any point 24 hours light all the way. I have 3500-5000watts 25/7/365 cost a fortune but well worth it to learn as much as I have

I need to apologize to everyone because I am stupid I just asked my wife about that plant. Because I was going to grow outside she bought Bruce Banner feminized seeds and because we didn't top that plant it streched up like that. I'm sorry.
Thanks brother for clearing that up.✌️

Well I have just finished the pruning on this final weight. Minus like 4 joint buds off bottom 12.3oz off one auto flower. Wedding cheese cross. Will get some pics up. I think the other big one will pull more as I have 70 tops lol

Attachments

• 20220924_182222.jpg
    20220924_182222.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Well I have just finished the pruning on this final weight. Minus like 4 joint buds off bottom 12.3oz off one auto flower. Wedding cheese cross. Will get some pics up. I think the other big one will pull more as I have 70 tops lol

congratulations , enjoy the harvest

is that dry or wet weight?

Its ether gorilla zkittles or zkittles og can't remember lol more to come if the third one goes that size then I know I've hit the nail on the head 3 strains to monster size then I have the rest of the strains on the site to.make monsters out of. Would love to add a few cob leds ever two foot but I think I'd need ether make a driver vented box or upgrade to a 12inch fan 😆 🤣 I wish I could do this for a living. I'm sittin smoking a j havin a coffee. Chilling like a villan24/7.... I hope everyone is havin a good day. Peace out

Latest posts

Back