My Frankenstein!!! Sharing my world with u guys.let me know what you think please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much for the comments and support. I will get some more pictures today. I am thinking in take one crop out to do 4 monster photo period in my room just for a change I have been doin auto flowers for like 6 years now so. Are there any suggestions. Plan is to start in a 3ltr fab then a 15ltr then a 50 ltr air pot for flower and just bade 4.4.4 then 2.8.4 then later in flower 2.4.8 at a 70-30% 50/50% then late flower 30/70% with the nutes i will probably keep running the wet agent, micro-rye, fish mix. 4 or 5 plants under 2x ts3000 1x custom 480led and a 630w bar led then maybe will put tent up and get a cdm 315 for some strawberrys I 🍓 the last batch under the cdm where massive ill have to get u a picture. Strawberry dacorys and a big joint cant beat it lol

Thank you so much for the comments and support. I will get some more pictures today. I am thinking in take one crop out to do 4 monster photo period in my room just for a change I have been doin auto flowers for like 6 years now so. Are there any suggestions. Plan is to start in a 3ltr fab then a 15ltr then a 50 ltr air pot for flower and just bade 4.4.4 then 2.8.4 then later in flower 2.4.8 at a 70-30% 50/50% then late flower 30/70% with the nutes i will probably keep running the wet agent, micro-rye, fish mix. 4 or 5 plants under 2x ts3000 1x custom 480led and a 630w bar led then maybe will put tent up and get a cdm 315 for some strawberrys I 🍓 the last batch under the cdm where massive ill have to get u a picture. Strawberry dacorys and a big joint cant beat it lol

have you decided on the photoperiod plants yet?

are you looking for anything in particular?

Latest posts

Back