My Friend Dub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
A good friend for many years and a neighbor, Dub enjoys growing stuff.
He has a vineyard, an orchard, a vegtable garden and flowers everywhere.
He's been growing pot for decades like me, but never a lot. His wife wouldn't let him.
Recently he upped his garden to 99 plants. His wife is fine with it--as long as he doesn't sell any.
Now, Dub smokes more weed than anyone else I've ever known. But there's no way no how he can smoke as much pot as he grows.
He's already got 11 pounds stashed away from the last 2 years.
And every other pot head he knows grows their own and doesn't sell. Like me. If he offered it to me I'd turn him down. I've got enough to last me til next harvest and I don't want the hassle of selling. So if I had it it would just sit in storage here.
So it looks as if in Nov. he'll be adding to his stash of weed that who knows?

Why doesn't he give a bunch away to a reputable compassion club? I'm sure there are a few decent ones around the triangle and surely in the bay area.

GanjaGuru said:
A good friend for many years and a neighbor, Dub enjoys growing stuff.
He has a vineyard, an orchard, a vegtable garden and flowers everywhere.
He's been growing pot for decades like me, but never a lot. His wife wouldn't let him.
Recently he upped his garden to 99 plants. His wife is fine with it--as long as he doesn't sell any.
Now, Dub smokes more weed than anyone else I've ever known. But there's no way no how he can smoke as much pot as he grows.
He's already got 11 pounds stashed away from the last 2 years.
And every other pot head he knows grows their own and doesn't sell. Like me. If he offered it to me I'd turn him down. I've got enough to last me til next harvest and I don't want the hassle of selling. So if I had it it would just sit in storage here.
So it looks as if in Nov. he'll be adding to his stash of weed that who knows?
Holy crap GG. Sounds like Dub is set for awhile. He should think about taking the year off or like BD said donate some to a MJ club for medical use or something. Then again if your like me you can never have enough bud. :D

Sounds like Dub sure knows what he's doing. What would y'all do with 11 pounds of weed? My friend, Daisy, said she'd get nekkid and roll around in it. I'd probably take a vacation and smoke until all the evidence was gone.
BTW, GG, I took your advice and hugged a tree. I was really gettin' into it until a squirrel ran up my pants leg and tried stealing my nuts. Everything is cool now 'cause Hick came along and shot the squirrel and cut down the tree. Ain't nature grand!

Reverend Willis said:
Sounds like Dub sure knows what he's doing. What would y'all do with 11 pounds of weed? My friend, Daisy, said she'd get nekkid and roll around in it. I'd probably take a vacation and smoke until all the evidence was gone.
BTW, GG, I took your advice and hugged a tree. I was really gettin' into it until a squirrel ran up my pants leg and tried stealing my nuts. Everything is cool now 'cause Hick came along and shot the squirrel and cut down the tree. Ain't nature grand!

lmao!!! but dam 11 pounds of herb man i would be set and be high 24/7 instead of turning him down when he giving you bud send it this way like TBG said you can never have too much herb love our style TBG hahaha:D

ROFL , 11 pounds, sounds like a dream come true to me, hold on I am gonna cry.
pipe.gif

Latest posts

Back