my friend is GAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

;) friend i suspected of being gay for many years now finally came out to me yesterday and guess what..........

you dirty bastard.......:eek:

rofl

no really im cool and he knows it must have taken a lot of courage for him to admit-'admit'-maybe too strong a use of a word to being gay, cannot think of a pc word cos im stoned:confused:

anyway cool he is gay what the **** dont make no differance to me his sexual orientation/preferences do what ya do dont take no shit off no one fella:p

off to bed im waffling:confused:

pkj

i bet your friend is so relieved to have his secret out in the open ....what a burden to bear

good to here he has supportive friends too joe :)

Just like a stoner, to be unjudgemental and understanding. :)

It's all good. I bet your friend feels ten times better today now that his secret is out. I think it's cool as hell that you understand and didn't kick him to the curb. You are a true friend.

true friends are hard to come buy ,,,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Glad to hear he's still your friend. I couldn't afford to lose any friends over a little thing like sexual orientation. Let 'em wake up beside whomever they please. And, they should be allowed to marry. Why should heterosexuals be the only ones allowed to marry and be miserable.
Rev

I don't wanna go political (a mod will get mad) but I cannot see why people are upset about gay marriage.
Why does it bother people if Jim and Steve down the street, or Susan and Debbie at work are married?
I think some of the problems could be solved by simply referring to same-sex marriage's as "domestic partnerships". That would make everyone happy it would seem.
The people involved could still say "we're married" and have a wedding and stuff, the only difference would be the document--a domestic partnerhip license instead of a marriage license. There would be the same rights and restrictions on both documents.

I want to begin that PKJ that is a very cool thing you did. and your freind deserves a ton of respect for doing what he did. And no doubt it made your two's relationship stronger. props to both of you for handling it the way you guys did.

GanjaGuru said:
I don't wanna go political (a mod will get mad) but I cannot see why people are upset about gay marriage.
Why does it bother people if Jim and Steve down the street, or Susan and Debbie at work are married?
I think some of the problems could be solved by simply referring to same-sex marriage's as "domestic partnerships". That would make everyone happy it would seem.
The people involved could still say "we're married" and have a wedding and stuff, the only difference would be the document--a domestic partnerhip license instead of a marriage license. There would be the same rights and restrictions on both documents.

I am married. I don't have a problem with Gay "unions" or what ever they are going to be called. My problem is that that term (marriage) is reserved and defined for Heterosexual marriage.
marriage (noun): The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife.
Husband (noun): A man joined to a woman in marriage; a male spouse.
Wife (noun): A woman joined to a man in marriage; a female spouse.

The term is specific. but I do feel that if the same sex union wishes to have all the same rights as a traditional marriage. I have no problem with it. joint taxes, Able to be put under the significant others insurance, etc. They should be able to have all of these rights. It is not up for another person to say or tell how a couple should live.

but "marriage" the term is reserved for husband and wife. Just leave marraige the term the way it is. If used to describe a Gay union it does step on the toes of married people. It is a term that a married man and woman take pride in. I think that a gay couple would want a term that describes there union that is theirs as well and not used to describe something else. IMHO

OH and P.S. When did gay quit meaning happy? and why does our society use terms to hurt other people. It is rediculous to use terms that meant one thing to change them to be hurtful to another human being. A person should be treated as an individual not judged by class or whatever. People need to worry about whats in there own home and live the way they feel is best. and leave everyone else the f*ck alone.

and P.S.S. I guess I better get into the habit of calling mother plants donor and clones rooted cuttings from now on. As after much thinking on what I just wrote. I think that Ganja is correct on the terminology.

00000012.gif

my dog is gay ,,,that bastard(male)will hump another male in a second ,,he has two modes kill or hump,but i still love him <<<PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

rasta said:
my dog is gay ,,,that bastard(male)will hump another male in a second ,,he has two modes kill or hump,but i still love him <<<PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI
Sorry rasta but i'm speechless
confused005.gif

rasta said:
LMAO

Latest posts

Back