My friend thinks is a genetic freak.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinse Out (Wóáh)

Reaction score
My friend who likes to think he knows everything about growing weed thinks my plant is a genetic freak he says he aint seen a plant like mine before, Here are some pics

Was 2-3 weeks i think at this time..

This is at 5-6 i think.

This is it now. its just started to smell at the new leaves forming at the top.

Rekon it will be a nice plant?

Thanks

plant looks great to me!!! whatever your doing...your doing it well :cool:

Thanks Man, i feel well proud now :) My mate also says to stop feeding mircle grow after a certain amount of time cos it effects the quility of bud is this true?

Thanks

One, by no means that is a freak. Also Miracle grow is not that great of a fert. It is known to be too strong and throw PH all over the place in the soil. but people have had good grows using it.

2-3 weeks before harvest you want to stop fertilizer and flush the plant's soil with water. this will make sure that the plant does not have any left over fertilizer in the system. If this is not done the buds will be harsh to smoke.

I should be so lucky to get my baby plants to look that nice!

Your baby looks fine to me. Nothing wrong with it at all.
fing32.gif

Perhaps he's never seen the big single fingers that were in the first pic, but it isn't a freak. Flushing can make a wold of difference, especially when dealing with non-organics.

Latest posts

Back