My girl!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was Away for 4 days And My girl was left unattended, When I left the Lights were About 1 and a half inches from the tops of her... I worried so much about her and how she was doing and Kept On Imagining coming home to a fried plant....Thanks to My brother though he raised the lights while I was away And She's fine No Harm Done But I was shocked At how much she changed In those 4 days She seems to have doubled the size of her buds :D
Well I gave Her A much deserved watering and pinched a couple of the stems to help fatten them up
I'll Get some Pics Either Tomorrow or Thursday only about A month till harvest :p

So I took Some More pictures Of my Girl....Tell Me What You Think?

S5030010.JPG

S5030009.JPG

S5030005.JPG

S5030006.JPG

S5030004.JPG

So I been super cropping her for the past couple days....she seems to be taking it well. buds have almost doubled in size Since the last picture :p
She's really starting to stink My room smells like dank 24/7 now :D Im going to bed now I'll post new pics In a day or two

Whats up mang. Your lady is coming right along and looking great. :aok: Whatever your doing keep it up. ;)

Hey I just took some New Pics Before putting her to bed....

DSCI0002.JPG

DSCI0003.JPG

DSCI0004.JPG

Looking real nice pukey. ;) Gotta love that dark green color and those frosty buds. :aok:

Hey man just stoppin in. Sexy Mama nice and Blinged out in frosting. Dont let anyone tell ya CFL's dont work , they work great. Lots of ppl will agree with this "opinion" as well, Mastersativa for example some of the dankest plants ive seen all done with CFL. Infact CFL's can work pretty much as good as those Power guzzler lights when used in a decent quantity. im using 3 2050 lumen CFL's two 1250 lumen CFL's and a mini bar CFL thats another 600 lumen for one plant 1 square foot roughly 10k lumen , and its a fine specimen.

anywho keep up the good work! and keep rocking those CFL's that dont even show up on the electric bill half the time =) unlike those HID and HPS whatever lights that take as much power as a honda civic.

Dont let anyone tell ya CFL's dont work , they work great.Lots of ppl will agree with this "opinion" as well,
cfl's do "work".. but have been proven to be "less" efficient than HID's for growing. Don't let anyone tell you different.. :)
not an "opinion", a fact..
HID and HPS whatever lights that take as much power as a honda civic.
your basic wall heater consumes 1500-2000 watts, my elec. water heater is 1650 watts, a drip coffe maker ..(I believe) 1000 watts, the ol' lady's blow dryer is 600 watts. Just a li'l conservation on other appliances,(includeing swapping out incandesant bulbs in the house, for cfl's) will easily offset a 250-400 watt HID consumption.

Latest posts

Back