My greenhouse plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on growing any,but I came across a couple of seeds.This is the one that grew.I planted it around the end of April.

100_1577.JPG

100_1578.JPG

sandman said:
I wasn't planning on growing any,but I came across a couple of seeds.This is the one that grew.I planted it around the end of April.
Man! Good looking plant. You can take a cutting from that plant and put it in 12/12 light to sex it. In about 10 or so days, it'll show sex for you. Kinda like my first wife. No, really!

Looking nice and healthy sandman. Not bad for something your wern't planning on growing. :D

Nice looking plant. I wish I had an areas to do an outdoor grow. Keep the pics coming

Some updated pics of my plant.I planted the seed around the beginning of May.that's how I get 11 weeks from seed to now.I hope these are female preflowers!Let me know what you think!

100_1596.jpg

100_1595.jpg

100_1599.jpg

sandman said:
Some updated pics of my plant.I planted the seed around the beginning of May.that's how I get 11 weeks from seed to now.I hope these are female preflowers!Let me know what you think!
Congrats sandman you have yourself a female plant. ;) Can't wait to see that lady full of buds.

Beginning of week 13 from seed.She is exactly 3ft tall now.

100_1725.jpg

She is looking nice and strong sandman. Whatever your doing keep doing it because she looks great. ;)

Well,my lady is at about week 16-17.She's grown a just over a foot since my last post.I moved it outside for the last month cause the weather has been good.Also I think it is getting better light for now,and it is getting too big for the greenhouse unless I put it on the floor which would be poor for light.So here is a couple pics...

plant2.jpg

plant.jpg

Haven't posted for a bit.Here's some new picks of my plant.Maybe another 3 or 4 weeks to go?Let me know what you think!

100_2244.jpg

100_2248.jpg

100_2247.jpg

Whats up sandman. May i say your lady is looking fantastic and i bet your counting the days down to harvest. :D By the looks of her she's gonna give you a nice size cola on top. Great job man, great job. ;)

Latest posts

Back