My grow journal - Col. Kif

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That money you spend on a good 400hps set up and T5's for veg will last you many years and produce much dense bud. Like Hick said, it will produce bud but don't you want to put a 1g nug in there and get many tokes off of it? Enter HID. I can tell you know a few things from your post, nutrients and basic PH/plant health. You throw HID into the mix and hello apricot hard nugs. Either way, welcome and GL.

A lil update.... The previous Bubba as it looks this evening

DSC00009.jpg

and the G-13 progressing in flower

DSC00006.jpg

One of the Bubba's I got them chilling on 24/7 waiting for the flower tent to free up....

DSC00012.jpg

One of the B-13's in the flower tent

DSC00025.jpg

Since the flower tent isn't clear yet...

I harvested a tray of clones from the ones in veg then re-topped them.

I'll get pics when they are ready for the 12/12 switch.

Col. Kif said:
That being the case.... after these 2 cycles are out of the enclosures, I will invest in the HO T-5's and an HPS.

Right now if I got hit with an extra $150 for an electric bill.... I'd be eating a LOT of rice and top ramen.

You can also reduce the size of your grow space, depending on your need for yield :hubba:

Its been a LONG time since I visited MP and lots of changes have happened in the intervening time.

I'm growing under all HO T-5, Veg and Flower both, growing in Soil and Coco, using nothing but my own formulae of Organic Teas.

Current flowers are at 6 weeks, here's a couple pictures.

Pre 98 Bubba Kush

GEDC0005-1.jpg

Chocolate Kush (Pre 98 x Pacific G-13)

GEDC0008-1.jpg

Blue Dream

GEDC0015-1.jpg

Euphoria Unlimited

GEDC0016.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Latest posts

Back