My grow so far! Train wreck @42 days flower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boaboi86

My 6 foot Red Tail Boa
Reaction score
Ok I'm kinda new to this site so here is my grow so far!
I'll fill u guys in on what i've been doing and so on. SO i'm growing train wreck for now. I have Three rooms one 3'x4'x3'(for my clones), a 4.5'x 4.5'x 5'(for my flowering room), and a 4'x 2'x 5'(for my mothers)

The firt pics. are of my mothers. They r in a 18 gal. rubbermaid tub (with hloes in the bottom for drainage). They or about two months old and i already got three sets of heathy clones!(next pics.) They r under 2 55w cfl lights, I'm getting a 55w x 4 cfl fixture(220w) this weekend from my unkle. that will make my light total of 330w for my mothers! I use fox farm big grow nutes, and i love this stuff!

My fist set of clones are @ two weeks in to flower. They r under a 400w hps( right next to the 1kw hps) so they get about 1400w total. Then next to them i have my six new clones @1 day flower.

sorry heres the pics.!

DSC01136.JPG

DSC01138.JPG

DSC01137.JPG

So this is were the clones start. I have my new clones cut and sould be ready to go under the hps in two weeks!

Next to them i'm starting my new babies! 1 seed white rino , and 2 seeds of Super Skunk. I also have a three day old dutch seed i also aquired!( the little one!)

And then there is the train wreck @42days flower. They not filling out like i hoped but mabe i'll just leave them till day 68(an extra week). But they have a lot of crystals, sorry my camera dont show it too good. They get fox farm big bloom neuts. They r in 5 gal pots and were put in tow flower @ two weeks veg. I got these 8 females and my 3 mothers out of 13 plants(thats 11females out of 13 plants) So i thought i did pretty good.

So their it is tell me what u think!

FLower room:
1400w hps (one 1kw hps, one 400whps
Fylon on walls (95% reflective)
Fox farm big bloom
soil from scratch( 3parts soil, two parts vermiculite,one part peat moss,one part sand)
800cfm intake fan to cool 1kw light and give fresh air
2 fans of the house

Clone CLoset:
4 22w florals for my clones( on right side)
1 55w cfl for my seeds (left side)
heat pad under clones to help promote root groth
use rapid rooter of clones and seeds

Mothers Closet:
2x 55wcfl( soon to have 310w total)
Use fox farm big grow
18gal container for the three mothers

sorry about the pics again! im too high!:stoned:

DSC01139.JPG

DSC01143.JPG

DSC01144.JPG

DSC01145.JPG

DSC01146.JPG

Very nice set up man, very nice indeed. You got a nice garden there. How long ya got before ya axe those ladies down?

Nice garden, how many days did it take before you saw the first leaf/

They r about two and a half feet tall. I started a dry ice treatment (co2), now i know this isnt a very good way to get co2 i dont care i'm just seeing if it helps! I buy 2 pounds every other day and it cost me $4.20. No joke. But $10-$15 a week aint that bad till i can aford the $400 20lb system i need! Since i started i have seen a lot more growth but that could just be the plant growing fast! But x-mas day i will chopp two down and then start choppin them as they get ready! Make my job easier Plus i have a constant bud supply! Tell me what u think!

Looks good, I would like to know how the dry ice is working for CO2. Keep us up to date with the progress. :aok:

boaboi86 said:
They r about two and a half feet tall. I started a dry ice treatment (co2), now i know this isnt a very good way to get co2 i dont care i'm just seeing if it helps! I buy 2 pounds every other day and it cost me $4.20. No joke. But $10-$15 a week aint that bad till i can aford the $400 20lb system i need! Since i started i have seen a lot more growth but that could just be the plant growing fast! But x-mas day i will chopp two down and then start choppin them as they get ready! Make my job easier Plus i have a constant bud supply! Tell me what u think!
Whatever works for your budget is what I say! I've been using the sugar/yeast method(I think with lil results). Constant supply of bud is always good!

i did another dry ice treat ment last night and u can see the leaves reacting in like 30 min. They give this little upwards facing v shape hey never did befor this!

that means you got something going, 5 years ago i started like your doing, right now i own 8 gardens in 8 diffrent houses. keep it up homie, money, money, we talkin money.

hey your looking real good keep it up cant wait to see them full of bud

me to sin inc, im so anxious to see these big crystaly *****'s hanging upside down like they should be. West biz thats a nice co. op. u get goin, 8 diff. gardens in 8 diff. houses! u need a new best friend? HaHaHa any pics or threads we could see ur pics in?

Latest posts

Back