My grows and fk'd up thoughts. Dig it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I changed my mind. I set the timer to 12/12 this evening. I'm new to this strain, and I don't know how much it will stretch. It may or may not fill the screen, but I believe I'll get pretty good weight still.

I picked up some training wire today. Norby's didn't have any, but Lowe's did. 50' for $7 and change + tax. Not bad. I like the way it forms and holds. 50' should last me a loooong time.

I accidentally asked Sammi Jo if she wanted to check the plant a few minutes ago. Poor girl. She got pretty sad when I had to tell her we can't because the lights are off 😢

I want to apologize to y'all. I got issues and am extremely awkward lol. I fixed my part of this thread. I took out the Homies video by mistake tho... It really is a good song with a good message. I think of all of y'all as my homies. That didn't change.

Oh... @bigsur51... I found something for you lol

20211211_084535.jpg

Is your new wire like your old?
Inconclusive right now. The plant was pretty well trained when I implemented the new wire, so it wasn't pulling at it. Next SCROG will tell the tale.

No, I like your wire setup / scrog. I was going to set up a scrog for my current run but it got away from me as I got busy with work. . I like your smaller squares for the plants to grow through. I am plotting my next run & being Christmas / Holidays etc. I was thinking about gifting myself a mars hydro and some top shelf nutrients and all the fixins along with the equipment I need to have a screen like yours. Close to what you have anyways. Rambling - I will search back up through here. What kind of wire was all I was wondering. - NM - Time to put the Pinch Hitter down. Hahahaha.

No, I like your wire setup / scrog. I was going to set up a scrog for my current run but it got away from me as I got busy with work. . I like your smaller squares for the plants to grow through. I am plotting my next run & being Christmas / Holidays etc. I was thinking about gifting myself a mars hydro and some top shelf nutrients and all the fixins along with the equipment I need to have a screen like yours. Close to what you have anyways. Rambling - I will search back up through here. What kind of wire was all I was wondering. - NM - Time to put the Pinch Hitter down. Hahahaha.
My frame is poles from my old 32"x32" tent with the legs trimmed down. I got nylon rope from Wally world and strung it thru the holes I drilled. I pull the cord tight since I tie and not tuck.

That sounds like an excellent gift for yourself. I'd splurge as much as limits allow on the lights if it were me lol. I don't do the nutrients... I always sucked at pH and ml/gallon and all, so I went organic in the SIPs. It's just less maintenance for me. I was always curious about hydroponics and may delve in one day. ✌️

My frame is poles from my old 32"x32" tent with the legs trimmed down. I got nylon rope from Wally world and strung it thru the holes I drilled. I pull the cord tight since I tie and not tuck.

That sounds like an excellent gift for yourself. I'd splurge as much as limits allow on the lights if it were me lol. I don't do the nutrients... I always sucked at pH and ml/gallon and all, so I went organic in the SIPs. It's just less maintenance for me. I was always curious about hydroponics and may delve in one day. ✌
I used pvc pipe and fittings

I ordered me some black strap molasses and some more mycorrhizal fungi. It was supposed to be here yesterday (thank you USPS).

I started fermenting some new rice water yesterday. I want to use the black strap molasses this time. Folks say it works better than the unsulphured I used last time.

I have some feminized Green Crack and White Widow coming from Nukeheads this week, but I'm going to do a test run with some random free regular seeds I have here from the last time I bought seeds so I can try main-lining. I'm going to use that time to conjure up two more SIPs so if I like this technique, I can have 4 plants going.

I skipped the cups and the LED bulbs this time. Starting directly in the planters with some myco and the SF at 30". I had to improvise domes with the bottoms of the spring water jugs I water with.

20211217_181744.jpg

I need to tidy up lol.

I top watered the one on the left with 1/2 gallon and the right with 16 oz then filled each res half way with water/EM.

I probably needed to let my soil from the Shocky grow recharge, but I can ammend if need be. I'll recycle the soil in both after this run and fill with new.

Latest posts

Back