My Guerrila Strawberry patch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomieDaGrower

Hillbilly Emeritus
Reaction score
Well,
I thought I would share some pictures of my "Strawberry Patch."

These are some volunteers I found out near the barn.

IMAG0025 (Custom).JPGIMAG0027 (Custom).JPG

They were just a bit noticeable from the highway, so I had to tie them down.

IMAG0052 (Custom).JPGIMAG0056 (Custom).JPG

They are just starting to put some good flowers on.
Have a great week

HomieHogleg

Some updated Strawberry Patch pics.

My girls are mostly in full flower now. There are a couple of the sativa dominate phenotype, which are just now starting to flower. The rest have been flowering about a week now, and are really starting to pack it on. The grasshoppers have been a constant pain it the ash, but they are still doing OK. O will be using some insecticidal soap today to get rid of some aphids, but other than that, the girls are doing great.

IMAG0076 (Custom).JPG

IMAG0077 (Custom).JPG

IMAG0078 (Custom).JPG

IMAG0079 (Custom).JPG

IMAG0081 (Custom).JPG

I am going to selectively pollinate the fast flowering plants, with pollen from an early flowering male I captured pollen from. This is my fifth year of inbreeding this strain, and I am looking to stablize it this year. I have gotten the strain down to 2 distinct phenotypes, and would like to inbreed it to one.
Have a great week
HomieHogleg

Well,
time for another update. The grasshoppers are still a pain, but they aren't munching my girls too bad, since I soaped them.

Here is a couple of pictures of a indica dominant phenotype.
Indica Phenotype.JPGIndica Phenotype Cola.JPG
And here is a pic of the more sativa dominant phenotype.
Sativa Phenotype cola.JPG

The indica phenotype probably has close to 5 weeks to go, and the more sativa phenotype will probably not finish until mid November.
I have pollinated the Indica phenotype with an early flowering males' pollen, and plan on using the same pollen on the sativa dominate phenotype. Hopefully I can shorten the flowering time on the sativa dominate phenotype, without losing the up high of the smoke.

Have a great week folks.

HomieHogleg

P.S. I have not used any nutes on any of these, just added molasses to my water. So far so good.

Just thought I would update, with a few pics.
IMAG0110 (Custom).JPGIMAG0111 (Custom).JPGIMAG0114 (Custom).JPG
I am about 3 weeks from chopping the Indica dominate phenotypes, and 8 more weeks for the Sativa dominate phenotypes.
Have a great weekend.

HomieHogleg

Well,
I guess I should show a few pictures of my "StrawBerry Patch"

IMAG0170 (Custom).JPG
IMAG0165 (Custom).JPG
IMAG0147 (Custom).JPG

HomieHogleg

Great looking plants mate, looks like their doing really well.

Latest posts

Back