My HashPlant Honeys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massproducer

Reaction score
Well I am rather late in starting my grow journal but I said what da Hay. I am in the process now of training them so that I can place a screen above them. I am going to be growing using a screen to support the buds. You could call it a scrog but it is not a true scrog.

I am more after support, but this screen also gives me a chance to improve my canopy by keeping it all at the same height. This means that all of my buds will get equal amounts of light and it allows me to drop my lights closer, which increases the intensity of my lights therefore the size of the buds. I have been growing with a screen now for about a year and a half, and it has helped me greatly improve my efficiency.

I use to use General Hydroponics- 3 part Flora series but now I only use advanced Nutrients. I use their 2 part Sensi Grow and bloom as this is specifically geared for cannabis growing

I get all my nutes from these guys, they have it al, and for a good price.
http://stores.ebay.ca/A-Global-Hydroponics
www.globalgrow.com

I also use:

Sensizym-enzymes
Piranah- Mycorrhizae Fungi- Root mass builder
voodoo Juice- Benefical Bactaria
B52- Similar to superthrive

for Flowering
Carbo Load- plant Carbohydrate supplement
Bud Blood
Big Bud
overdrive

Some say that Advanced Nutrients are pricey but I do not think that they cost anymore then any other quality brand. What does get expensive are the additives that I buy but it is worth it in the end, IMHO.

Here is a list of advanced other products, with descriptions of what they do.
http://www.advancednutrients.com/an_canada/index.html

nutes.jpg

nutes2.jpg

CarboLoadPowder_label1.jpg

piranha_label.jpg

VoodooJuice_label.jpg

BudBlood_label.jpg

SensiZym_label.jpg

now finally here are a few pics of the plants at present. They will look totally different in about a week when all of the training is done and the screen is placed over top of them.

plant1.jpg

plant2.jpg

plant3.jpg

Sorry for the crappy color in the pics but I have a 1000 watt HPS on 24/7 and it makes everything look orangey/yellow.

but here is couple more pics of the plants at present

These plants were grown from seed. I got the seeds from Sensi seeds.

plant4.jpg

plant5.jpg

Great looking grow mass. Try using your flash when you take your pics it will get rid of the yellow color.

Damn MassProducer, that is one sweet garden man! Looking very, very nice.

Great grow man, keep up the good work.

thanks LdyLunatic, yeah this is one of my favorite strains, even though I have grown it a few times before it never ceases to amaze me. These are veggining in 24/7, but the stems already have so much resin that when I train them, my fingers actually stick together.

Thanks for the advice Brother's Grunt, I never even thought about using the flash, go figure, thanks for the kind words and I will remember to use the flash next time

Thanks Stoney, but you are one to talk about nice gardens:rolleyes: , I am only trying to take after you, I remember the BIG BUD:p . But honestly thanks for the encouragement bro, by the way how are those snow white little ladies doing?

Here are a few more pics of my Hashplant Honeys. I tried to use the flash to get a better picture but it did not work too great because my light is just too strong, I think.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

These are the ones with the real crappy color, but I put them up anyways. I am now just about done my pre-screen training, and my screen will be going on tomorrow.

My growing space is about 95% full and I will be starting 12/12 on the week end. I promise I will be able to get better pics then, when the lights go out.

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Very cool looking.

Don't worry about getting that color right. With a 1000w HPS (like I have) you are going to really fight to get rid of the yellow.

I can do it somewhat by using photshop and their 'color balance' setting (under adjustments). However, you lose the whites when you do that (because they are colored 'orange' too).

Just to show you an example, I have posted two pics. One essentially unretouched and the other adjusted. I do some other stuff to bring out the photo, but the main think is the color balance.

Not perfect but certainly an improvement, no?

Interested to see your screen. I worry a little bit b/c you are still in 24/7 and your room is 95% full? Man, that must be some screen! LOL....

What day are you at in your grow dude? How many plants r you running?

Interesting on the additives. I am starting to use more, but am such a snail.

testuntouched.jpg

testretouched.jpg

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Zarnon, when someone is growing scrog, and they say that there area is 90% full that means the footprint, or the length X Width. These plants will be screened at 12" high, I have approx. 6-7 feet of head room above this area for the canopy.
I have grown this way for over a year, so there is nothing too worry about, but thanks for your concern.

This is 2 plants, they were germinated on March 2, 06, so that would make them around 10 weeks old, from seeds.

damn Hicks right....its a bloody jungle in there....great work

Wow, what a long day. I finally got this screen put over top of my plants, and boy does it ever feel good.

Now you guys must really be special because I decided to turn off my lights in order to give you a better pic.

Here are the results.

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

55.jpg

Here is what it looks like below the screen. Now that I have gotten this far, the training is going to soon stop, and I will just let everything grow through the screen, once everything is about 2 or 3 inches above the screen, then I will start to flower, this should happen by the week-end.

77.jpg

88.jpg

Yeah dude, I do not know the ways of scrog, :) I figured you had a few inches left before you hit the ceiling lol....

thanks LdyLunatic, i have been growing these plants for what feel live ever, and now that I am finally almost ready to flower them, it feels wonderful.

Thanks again for stopping bye

Question! so wait, this plant is just for making hash? And the net / screen setup? does that train them to grow wide not tall? Is this only for hash plants or will it work for all strains?

Latest posts

Back