my hps burnt out! too much stress??? help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
i am still in the first week of flowering. i came home tonight and the bulb burnt out i guess! i got the florescents back up to get the light back on. i got my light from 7pm to 7 am. it was 1030pm when i found them still in the dark! will those extra hours of darkness stress them too much? or the switch from hps to flo? (man they were slammin with that hps too!) i will try to get another bulb/ballast soon. do yall think i stressed them too much?

pufindo said:
i am still in the first week of flowering. i came home tonight and the bulb burnt out i guess! i got the florescents back up to get the light back on. i got my light from 7pm to 7 am. it was 1030pm when i found them still in the dark! will those extra hours of darkness stress them too much? or the switch from hps to flo? (man they were slammin with that hps too!) i will try to get another bulb/ballast soon. do yall think i stressed them too much?
Damn man what a bummer. This is why you should have two bulbs around just in case. ;) Time will only tell if your ladies have been stressed but i think you should be fine. Good luck. :aok:

Thanx tbg. iknow, i know! im a newbie! those seeds were feminized though. is there less of a chance of herm/male if they were feminized?

I wouldn't anticipate a problem. It's often better to have a lack of light during the light cycle than exposing them to light during the dark cycle.

no worries man, nothing bad will happen cuz of a couple hours, one day.

thanx goes out to some of the best growers in the world!

Latest posts

Back