My indoor Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notthecops

Reaction score
Finally somewhere I can post my pics!! lol
I quit a few veggies growing indoors over the last few months. Since I don't grow MJ anymore, that's what I've been doing! Here's a few to start you off. In these pics you'll see, corn, periwinkle, watermelon, Strawberries, Green pepers, and some house plants. I'll take some individual pics later to show you guys.

DSCF1353.JPG

DSCF1351.JPG

DSCF1349.JPG

DSCF1350.JPG

Cool! What size pot is that cornstalk in?

It's in a 3 gallon pot, but it's been begging me to transplant her for a week now. I guess it's about time I get off my ass and show her some respect.

Wow, How many ears you gonna pull off that, man?

I don't know, it's my first time trying corn. But I can tell you one thing......those watermelons...............I'm gonna get like 50!!! LMAO You should see all the flowering sites, and I won't make it flower for at least another month. That'll make 1 whole extra month of growing, versus outdoors!!! lol

Yeah, I can`t wait for mine to start - they will prolly run all over everywhere. :)

I would image growing watermelon indoors would be a pain....Just one of those vines tries to take over my dad's whole garden and we end up having to train it or cut it back because it tries to sufficate the other plants.

I rekon the corn plant will have at least three ears on it. Probaly no more than five though. I grow corn all the time. It's the easiest thing to grow.

Nope! Only got one ear oof corn off each. I did some research, and it seems it's harder to grow indoors. Corn polinates itself, thus making the 'ears'. Indoors, it doesn't polinate the same, so you usually get less.

does make sense....that kind of sucks though. only one ear.

Latest posts

Back