my journal to success

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gqone333

Reaction score
i ordered hydroponic kit nutriens 3fans1 exuat fan1000watt ballast and 400 wat ballast i have co2 chamber
homemade of course i not spending hudreds on that
fertilizer
co2 tabs
1 gallon brew yeast
watermax
dark energy
micro floral
been growing for 3 weeks now in mini pots
**** uped the first week over fertilizing secound week the tempeture raised to 110 f for 2 days strait thats when the problem started
i wouldering if the growth had been stunted because of that plus the leaves turn yellow and brown had to prune them
on 3 week what do you think is wrong nutreint lockout or is it becuase of the mini pots heres a couple of pics.
keep you posted every week thank alot guys

whats up gqone333. i would have to say your temps played a big part of your plants problems including the yellowing of your leafs. this is a hydro grow right? i dont know that much about hydro. Stoney Bud is the man on hydro. i will lead him to your thread. by the way thanks for the compliment on my speaker and plants.

Grab a Hanna combo meter, I think mine is HI 98129. Tell me what your PH is and I'll tell you what's being locked out. I'm the pH master.

whats up gqone333, how are your plants looking today? i sent Stoney Bud a PM and he said he would check out your thread and problems.

thanks b grunt and hick ill post some new pics tommorow there in 5 days of flowering

heres the new pics the biggest one grew 3 1/2 inches and the others 1 1/2
this is 6 days of flowering still cant determine the sex
there not recovering to much
any suggestions

also how can i clone do just cut the clones and put them in rockwool and start growing or what

Hick put this link a while back. just click that "hicks cloning Guide". Hope it helps

gqone333 said:
also how can i clone do just cut the clones and put them in rockwool and start growing or what
Hey ggone333, I'm sorry it took so long for me to answer your thread.

I've got a couple of questions. What type of Hydro system are you using? What's current with your Mothers?

How many growing tips are on your plants and how tall are they? Are your Mothers in full health now?

After your clones root, what type of system are you going to place them into?

Once I know this info, I can make a better eval of your situation.

im using a killer green system ,not sure what type brought it off ebay for 110.00.so i dupliacted it with 5 resouvers. most of the plants have 9 leaves some 6 . thay are 4weeks veg and 7 days flower . i havent been able to sex them yet so i have no mothers . i have 20 seeds of chronic germinating ,i plan on putting them in my veg chamber 2 resovers 9 plants each hydroponicly after a month ill put them in the flower room so i can harverst every month and a half .im using 2 off these floresent lights 100 watts each
i carved a hole and replaced it with a small fan so fresh air would come in.not shown in the picture i have duct tape a black trashbag flat for water damage

i think i figured out my problem, o and im using a blubbler system.

i let a desease grow on my crop without pruning it well now the desease is spreading,and i heard i cant prune during flower is that true

gqone333 said:
i think i figured out my problem, o and im using a blubbler system.

i let a desease grow on my crop without pruning it well now the desease is spreading,and i heard i cant prune during flower is that true
what part of your plant is it on?

mainly on the bottom leaves , i little tiny bit in the middle

is it just the big fan leafs? if its not any of the bud sites i would remove it. what does it look like?

here are the pics , by the way my mom s bitchin about the smell ,what can i do

Not sure man. Flush the system. Give the plants a week to recover. Then go from there. If it' desease, good luck, I've never been down that path.

hey gqone333 are you sure your plants have a disease. it looks like your lower leafs are dying and thats it. this happens with all plants. can you give a better description of what it looks like? is it grey? is it like a powder?

Latest posts

Back