my journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow onlyt 5 days dramacted bud change i been using big bud powder here the pics now last pic is a hawian snow just started budding have root rot like crazy i been using superthive every week lucky they haven died yet .I was planning on cloning but the hawian and neville have started to look like it wasnt goin to make it root rot got to the so i flowering it next time in about 2 weeks or so ihave 30 plants goin all in one resover with a web tray ill design my self then get 2 inch net cups could fitr atleast 25 30 they all bud at the same time probaly giving me damn near a o, per plant.So well see .I'll update you guys in 5 days

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

okay guys kidda got gready and smoked those white widows only yeilded a o of all 3 wanted to wait but i got 3 more in flowering 2 hawian and one nevill haze diffently not touching youll see that it just takes forever 10 -12 weeks on the 3rd week so about 7 more then im plucking leaving the other 2 for another week or so.doesnt matter i got a pack of nivana ak-48 k2 and white widow coming so thats 30 seeds plus i got my old 10 free south durban here the 2 resoviers im using now gotta get another half top but u see what it looks like so far 1 resovier is gonna hole 20 plants the othere i say about 15-22 havent decided yet diffrent size net cups cant wait to get this show on the road

new 6.jpg

new.jpg

new5.jpg

new 7.jpg

new3.jpg

finish my resevoirs fits 37 plants with 2 combined plus the extra 3 in flowering last pic 2 hawian 1 neville haze.got my 3 pack seeds on the way they been dispatched widow ,k2,and ak48 still have my saved ones the freebies from last timeim startin them now just incase i get greedy during flower dont wannatouch my good ones that south durban will pleasure me untill all my babies finish heres the pics funny how i can fit that in a small spacing like that turbo grow room igot of bghydo awhile back

my1.jpg

my3.jpg

my4.jpg

my5.jpg

my6.jpg

my7.jpg

my8.jpg

my9.jpg

my10.jpg

hey nice set up bro i will be around here watch this one. good luck see ya around peace

oh yea man looking forward for your to man you guys are gonna love this youll probaly try my method of bunch together.

did u build that set up ur self? and if so what it cost ya? im realy starting to want to give it a try.

u can get the tubs ,at walmart
then get some 2 inch net cups
cut holes, make sure the net cups fit well connect airstone to pump place in the tub with water your good

guys you lookin for tubs and tops go to walmart seen like hundreds. 3 gallons goin up to like 20 gallons

2 hawiian snow and 1 neville haze
had to bend the 2 hawiian snow getting to tall

nev 1.jpg

nez3.jpg

nev5.jpg

nev 5.jpg

nev6.jpg

nev7.jpg

Great job FM!!:p , super setup!! lots of mojo your way, i'll be following this.

bad news people my white widow all seeds where contaminated dint germ im orderin g k2 and white widow pack again i got atleast 17 to sprout some dint make it afetr germination i may have forgot to fill the water level to a certainto he tradeing me 2 .hers some pics and i still have 1 hawiann haze this one bigger than the one i traded my freind way atleast by 7 inch may grow more. 2 weeks of flowering for both may be a few days off could be 2 weeks 3 days im takin note of the time now so illl know when to havest

sp1.jpg

sp2.jpg

sp3.jpg

sp4.jpg

sp5.jpg

sp6.jpg

well they said send my seeds back hopefully they can replace them i put out a new order b-52 and another pack of k2 hopefull they give me the white widows i lost ill figure out a way to store the others. so it will be 4 difent strains k2 ,white widow ,b52 ak48.

hi this is my nevlle haze at 3 weeks the last 2 pics are hawiann snow takes forever with hawiian snow 12 weeks both at 3 weeks flowering

juu.jpg

mml.jpg

ujjj.jpg

hawin snow.jpg

hy.jpg

okay guys heres some new b-52 and a another pack of k2 seems like when i get the freebies they dont reallly germ other germed great b-52 had 8 out of 10 germed all sprouted the k2 all 10 sprouted lost two though due to pelling of the shell u know with the needle or sharp objct gottaa be carefull with these seedling that so called sam durban poision skunk only one germed and that dint even sprot no wonder there free lol last time 4 did sprout though i actually have them in flowering right now kidda bad news my grow room starting to fall apart the tape is coming off aluminum tape no problem goin to lowes tommorow get anotherr roll problem solved bact to normal now im using a portable light to keep them goin cant use my hps 1000 watt to hot in there my chamber that seperated it fell have to tape it back on carefully well taped up hers the pics of the 8 b-52 and 8 k2 oh yea i got 16 plants in flowering they do have root rot used some of the same materials cleane them though i only used the top witch hoded the net cups threw everything away still got it. the little 3 tubes i got from dollar store dollar each im geteting two more im ordering more seeds to

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

heres the one in flowering about 16 3 wont make it though 2 small i was force to flower.in 2 weeks mayby 2 days under 1000 hope the mature enought i got away with it last grow but that was white widow they said 2 week bio
thes strains are diffrent b-52 k2 ak48 told u my chamber broke wher it seperated the light from the plants due to the temp had to build its own chamber for the light to keep it down to 85 im goin to lowes today ill put some pics up when i finish retorin my room just needs more tape over the ones comin loose oh yea had some bllsht seeds from regular smoke i brough of the streets found like 40 seeds on my floor i went to the backyard planted them all spreaded them out threw some water well see what happens i could car less about that bllsht weed but ill smoke it when felt like it

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Latest posts

Back