my journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

flipmode

hi i been growing for 5 years know i pretty much a veteran but only in hydroponics no nothing about soil i actually design a grow box made out of double layered foam alumin foil had to pay 300 for just the frame.
then i added 1000 watt hps bathroom exuast fan for light and5 min i fans and a small lasko fan for air intake had to seperate departments i used the left over foam meterial .i used a side of a coputer case which was clear see thrue for the light it was getting to hot before ranges up to 105-110 by me seperating the department with the bathroom fan installed with the light so no hot air will get to the plant and the lasko fan would turn that hot air to cool . now my room is sitting at about 85 degress still have to add a few things light like a thermometer.outside painted black so wont be noticed if seen.just need to get my seed order and ill be finishing up and let them grow

hjiji.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

hey not bad hope to see some ladys in their soon

Whats up flipmode. Glad to see ya start a grow journal. ;) Your set up looks great now all we need to do is get some babies in there. Where are ya gonna order your seeds from? Check out www.peakseeds.com they have nothing but F1's and are killer.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up flipmode. Glad to see ya start a grow journal. ;) Your set up looks great now all we need to do is get some babies in there. Where are ya gonna order your seeds from? Check out www.peakseeds.com they have nothing but F1's and are killer.

You've ordered from them? They quick and all? I was thinking about sending some money their way next week.

yea brother grunt if u ve ordered from ther ill definetly order i usually stuck with seed botique but im goin where your going thanks again

Yup we ordered from them and received our seeds in 2 weeks time. It took 2 weeks because you have to send a money order but they are stealthy and fast for sure.

Cool, glad to hear there is another I can check out. I am looking to do an indoor purple strain next time...

flipmode said:
brother what about the female ratios was it good
Well let's see out of the Northernberry seeds we only germinated (3) and they were all female. Out of the (3) Northern Skunk we germinated (1) male (2) female. So i would say the female ratio is good. :aok:

one more question brother grunt are u getting the 10 pack standard or female becuase i wanna know if i can save money get more and have u ever breeded seeds.i been looking at some gerbelic acid for that was going to order what do u think and how would u do it

flipmode said:
one more question brother grunt are u getting the 10 pack standard or female becuase i wanna know if i can save money get more and have u ever breeded seeds.i been looking at some gerbelic acid for that was going to order what do u think and how would u do it
We order the regular 10 pack flipmode. Nope we have never breed any seeds. Not sure about the gerbelic acid as we have never used it.

flipmode said:
how many out that 10 were female
Well out of the 3 we germinated they were all female. We still have 7 left.

heres my neville haze and hawain snow side by side females plan on cloning them ill have a picture of my 9 white widows and 1 hawain snow on a resovier tommorow there 2 weeks old

neville and hawian.jpg

hihih.jpg

okay heres a my neveille and hawiian at 5 weeks old vegetating for clones 2 3 more weeks left .willl have my 3 white widows up in the morning flowering at 1 week 2 days i had them on veg for 2 weekks showed sex in the first 3 days fast grower have a root rot problem electricity went out for a day cuasing root rot not enough bubbles.thats why im cloning the nv and hw was goin to do that anyway female seeds so should be female hoping.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Wow flipmode nice setup/plants.

In case ya were wondering about seedbanks I just gave http://www.allsalvia.co.uk/ a try. Delivery was amazingly fast. out of 10 lowryder #2 9 have germed.. 10th might germ they've only been there a couple of days.

I'll be following ya grow man, much props. Wooooo HAAAAAAAAa

thanks man heres the 3 white widows and 1 hawiian snow budding at 1 week 4 days budding cant really see from the pic hawian snow hasnt start budding yet i still have my other hawiian snow and neville haze waiting for mothers get better picture by 2 weeks in a half so u can see the buds better 10 more days every 10 days ill update

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

Whats going on flipmode. I see your babies have grown into some nice looking young ladies. ;) Love the strain selection man. Gonna get some good smoke from them ladies when it's all said and done. Your doing a great job my friend keep it up. :aok: GREEN MOJO coming your way for the young ladies.

GreenMojo.JPG

Latest posts

Back